Eek!

JoeyClare

Reaction score
So at the moment I'm waiting to TTC next year. It took 22 months to get my BFP with my first baby. My last AF started on the 18th November. Me and hubby ran out of contraception and DTD unprotected on CD24. At first I thought 'it's ok I'll have ovulated way before CD24.' Well I'm actually calculating days and as my cycles are longer 33-38 days, I'm
Now wondering whether there is a small chance that it may have been during my fertile window. I'm now on CD35 with no Af, which isn't unusual. I've got sore boobs and cramps, but these could be signs of AF to come. With my first pg, I had nausea and needed to wee a lot. So that's making me think I'm probably not pg. it would just feel a bit ridiculous if I got a BFP first time after 22 months of trying with my first!

Has anyone whose had more than one BFP had different early pg symptoms on the run up to a BFP with their pregnancies? Could I have been fertile on CD24?
I don't really class myself as late till I'm over CD38, so I think if I get to Christmas Day and still nothing, I'll test.

Sorry bit of a long one!!

Going by your longest cycle of 38 days you usually calculate backwards 14 days which means that ovulation would occur around cycle day 24! So tbh it's quite a good chance ! Fingers crossed for you ! Every pregnancy is different , I had no symptoms what so ever with my first or 2nd. I did miscarry in April however I was so sick so completely different symptoms! I shall look out for you testing x

Af is still a no-show. I've had plenty of moments in the past where I've convinced myself that I'm pg though, done a test and af comes about 20 mins after a BFN when my brain matches with what's going on with my body!

Have you tested?? I would test! Get yourself a FR x

If I've still not got af tomorrow then I'll pick up a test. Have lots of crampy twinges still and felt like I've needed the loo a lot today, though that might be my head creating symptoms for me!

Tested with a Boots own brand and got a BFN. I'd assume it would pick up anything if I was pg. felt a bit mixed when I saw it as I half wanted to be pg and half didn't as the reason we are waiting till next year to TTC is a close friend of mine gets married at the start of Sept and a BFP now would mean 9 months pregnant then! Just need to wait for AF now to start testing for ov and tracking my cycle better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back