Eeek think I got a faint line on a hpt! -UPDATE 10dpo TMI Pic!

Thankyou everyone I feel like Af is going to start any minute x

looking good - defo get another test and do it after a 3-4 hour hold or with fmu :)

Ooh it looks promising i can see it very clear and thats how some of my bfps have started. Also when i was a few weeks pregnant with each of my pregnancies i felt like af was going to arrive. I'll be stalking x x

Argh I'm stressing big time this has been a long enough cycle as it is just want it over hopefully with a BFP I've got Af cramps today and I just don't have a good feeling about this cycle x I should really just get over it :( x

oh hun that first one really looks like the start of a BFP. If you did another test later the same day it's not a good comparison because it's best to do with FMU. I've always had good results from cheapies personally but I'd do another this morning or go get a FRER. Good luck!x

Thankyou everyone x I don't understand my temps are going down? Would that possibly be implantation or Af ? X

Fmu test
j0kxah.jpg

2aosqa.jpg

2uigeur.jpg

Last edited:
I would test with a different test maybe a Tesco or FRER. I don't think the cheap hpt are as good.

I can see a shadow on these ones, but you're still only 10dpo. A negative test doesn't mean anything at this stage. Wait until you're 14dpo and do a proper test, not a cheapie and you will get a reliable result.

I can't see anything sorry but honestly I hate these tests with a passion if they are one step , if u want a clear answer no second guessing or squinting etc get a frer or a supermarkets own brand x

This is after the time limit & still having some cramping not as bad as yesterday x
I won't be doing another test for a few days now I'm obsessing to much I'm sure you will all agree x
If this is a evap its a bad one beause I can put it on the floor and stand up and I can still see it x

14b7yow.jpg

2qsylhd.jpg

2b8spk.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry tmi pic just been to the loo and got this!
j0eihd.jpg

No spotting or cramps since 11:28 hope its ib x

If it's ib I don't think u would get a possitive hpt for 2 days after that but I guess it could be if implantation accrued a couple days ago , gd luck xx

That's what I was thinking unless it was from yestuerday as I had lots of Af cramps xx

Good luck miss b fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back