Eeek pregant again

Zoe20

Reaction score
Hi all,
about 3wks ago i found out im pregnant, after my booking appointment ive been told i feel about 12wks my midwife the same one i had with my lo said i looked too big for about 6-7wks and ask to feel my tummy. im a little shocked (im on the pill well was). im now waiting for my dating scan to come thru. my lo is only 7mths. anyone else in a similar position.

Zoe x

Wow - no, sorry, I'm PG with my first, but wanted to say Good Luck and am sure you will cope just fine! They will be so close in age, they will be best buddies!! :)

xx

Hiya hun, I'm about the same as you.
My LO is 7 months also and I'm now 13 weeks. The only difference is I planned it this way lol.
There's a few ladies around who are gonna have similar kind of age gaps. Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

thanks ladies, didnt plan on having another so soon, plan was to start trying again next year for a xmas baby, seems xmas is coming earlier than planned.

we started ttc when our lo was 7 months and got preg a few months later so we will have an 18 month age gap. not gonna lie its hard being preg with a young toddler, mine is teething with her 1st 3 molars at the same time right now lol it will be lovely seeing them grow up together tho :)
congrats

Hiya! My DS is 8 months and I am 9 weeks pregnant!!
Am still a bit in shock too,but I think it will be fine! I have heard lots of positive things about having babies so close together :)
Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back