Eeek pregant again

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Zoe20, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Zoe20

Zoe20 Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    about 3wks ago i found out im pregnant, after my booking appointment ive been told i feel about 12wks my midwife the same one i had with my lo said i looked too big for about 6-7wks and ask to feel my tummy. im a little shocked (im on the pill well was). im now waiting for my dating scan to come thru. my lo is only 7mths. anyone else in a similar position.

Zoe x

2. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

Wow - no, sorry, I'm PG with my first, but wanted to say Good Luck and am sure you will cope just fine! They will be so close in age, they will be best buddies!! :)

xx

3. Frankie_Lou

Frankie_Lou Well-Known Member

Hiya hun, I'm about the same as you.
    My LO is 7 months also and I'm now 13 weeks. The only difference is I planned it this way lol.
    There's a few ladies around who are gonna have similar kind of age gaps. Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

4. Zoe20

Zoe20 Well-Known Member

thanks ladies, didnt plan on having another so soon, plan was to start trying again next year for a xmas baby, seems xmas is coming earlier than planned.

5. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

we started ttc when our lo was 7 months and got preg a few months later so we will have an 18 month age gap. not gonna lie its hard being preg with a young toddler, mine is teething with her 1st 3 molars at the same time right now lol it will be lovely seeing them grow up together tho :)
    congrats

6. Island girl

Island girl Well-Known Member

Hiya! My DS is 8 months and I am 9 weeks pregnant!!
    Am still a bit in shock too,but I think it will be fine! I have heard lots of positive things about having babies so close together :)
    Congrats x