Eeek im 19 weeks today!!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Sorry, very pointless, but somehow turning 19 weeks today feels really pregnant!

Loving the feeling and my new ticker piccy is very cute!:lol:

Just another week or so till my scan and i can check babys ok in there , watch them on the screen again, its felt like forever since 12 weeks.

Its going so fast jj.. are you going to find out what your having xx

Isn't time flying buddy? That is indeed a cute ticker pic! When is your 20 week scan? Mine's not until 11th July!!! xxx

Yay!! Every week I think the same. Not long until your scan then :) x

:) Glad your feeling pregnant it can be so hard till after that 20 week scan... I'm 22 weeks now and when I think that means only 18 to go I'm like madness lol x

Happy 19 weeks Honey!!!! Amazing isnt it!!! I've been having some thuds from baby this morning makes
It all real! X

I'm only 4 days behind you JJ Mum and some days it feels like time is flying and other days it feels like it's dragging massively. Now my belly has properly popped though and I am feeling little movements then I have finally started to feel properly pregnant. 1.5 weeks until 20 week scan and can't wait to see bubba again on the screen.

I'm only 4 days behind you JJ Mum and some days it feels like time is flying and other days it feels like it's dragging massively. Now my belly has properly popped though and I am feeling little movements then I have finally started to feel properly pregnant. 1.5 weeks until 20 week scan and can't wait to see bubba again on the screen.

Ooh what dates yours ? Mines wed 26th i think

Hayleys cant believe youve had your little man now!! Harry is gorg xx

I want to stay team yellow, but as its getting nearer and my prams arrived im growing weeker on willpower!

1 day later, I'm now 19 weeks too! And my scan is the day after you! Wonder if we'll have our babies a day apart lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Does that mean youre half way there?? Or do you still not have your section date?
Ill be very surprised (and frustrated!) If you manage to stay yellow lol I need to know!!! :twisted:

Yay happy 19 weeks! I think you should find out, we'd all love to know ha ha!! :) Nice bump coming along in your pics too! x

Argghhh i dont know wether to find out or not!!

Kileen i have sections booked in as unfortunately a serial section mum now, so you need to have your baby a little early too and we can have babies on same day. Because if this im halfway through now. I have a rough idea of when the surgeon wants to do it but she will confirm and book it in diary at 29 week check.

Ooh what dates yours ? Mines wed 26th i think

Hayleys cant believe youve had your little man now!! Harry is gorg xx

I want to stay team yellow, but as its getting nearer and my prams arrived im growing weeker on willpower!

Mines on the following day Thurs 27th. Its at 8:30 in the morning though thank god so don't have to sit and think about it all day!

We think we will probably find out the sex as I am honestly not sure I can wait another 21 weeks to know, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back