eeeep bh is wierd! if thats what it is!

Kayelle

Reaction score
Oh left for work at 6.30am I havnt slept since, getting wierd tightnings at top of bump, goes hard and almost looks like its pulsating a lil , slowly. Wierd! Luckily not painful, lil uncomfy.
Is this bh?

I can't help as I've not had them yet! But just jumping in to cheekily ask any of the BH experts who know, if it's normal to suddenly get them for the first time as late as 36 weeks? Also been having strange tightenings! Mine are more underneath bump and have started to get a lil painful, still very irregular tho :/ xx

Sounds like it to me.

I get them loads.

I'm hoping it is my warm up workout for my uterus so it's nice and strong to push LO out. Haha.

Yeah my belly has had a good work out today then! I'm guessing you can get them first at 36 weeks, I thought I was early! Lol

I didn't get them until later on but some people get them early on xx

Nope - and want it to stay that way!! He isn't allowed out for another week! Lol! (read my rant from yesterday!) xx

O yeah think I read that lol, don't blame you I would feel the same, what a cheek!

just wanting to see what others have said about BH as this is my 3rd baby and i have never had them, and justed wanted to know incase i get them this time :)

fx larlybelle that pip stays put for at least another week for you :) xx

Yeah, sounds like BH. I has them from 24 weeks.

Also - the 36 week thing, mine seemed to change about then. Became distinctly more 'contraction' like, think it was to do with bubs engaging. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back