eeeekkkkk!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, Jun 26, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

my doppler came!!:) i listened to babys heart beat and it was strong and very clear, only took me five seconds to find!! so happy!!! :D i could also hear it moving and i saw my belly move! so excited right now!
    also, i think it had the hiccups lol i kept hearing a little squeaky sound i cant really explain it, it was probably a bit of interference but for future reference, what does hiccups sound like? :)
    xxx

2. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Yayy! Congrats :) that's brilliant.
    Mine sounds like a galloping horse haha, then the placenta sounds like a jet plane taking off? Lol strange.
    Lovely hearing baby kick and punch te Doppler and swishing around in there hehe :)

Xx

3. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Haha! when i was fifteen weeks and my midwife used her doppler, it was very noisy in there!!! but now it seems a lot quieter now im nearly 18 weeks! although baby is very wriggly and likes to try and kick the doppler around!! :p xxx

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Haha aww :) so cute can't wait for mine to get bigger' :) x

5. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

Glad you found it easily hun, I always find mine easily too :)

Although saying that.. I not used my doppler for a few weeks now as baby kicking me like there is no tomorrow lol x

#5 H16, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013