Eeeekkk?!

ohhhhhhh myyyy!!! :D :D

I wonder if its the start of things hun! xxx

Nooooooo I certainly hope not!!

I've ran a warm bath n I'm currently sat in it :) had 1 in here but that was a good 10-15mins ago so hoping they are wearing off now.

Yikes! X

Ive had a few today and im paranoid now this raspberry leaf is doing it lmao!
And i had orrible period pains for a few hours in the night! but nothing exciting today xx

What did I say Laura hehe (although your little lady could do with waitig a few more weeks!) X

Oooh maybe! I'll be jealous if its the start! ;) lol

Hope they ease off soon Hun xx

Tapatalking. X

They seem to have calmed down now altho I've now gained a nice headache to replace them. And my back is absolutely killing. As much as I say I'd like to go early, this would be way too early.

And the lovely mw still hasn't even rang me back!! Charming! Tempted to say to her when she rings "oh no panic I've had her!!" Haha x

Oh wait..... Here's one now!!!

Piss offfffffff!!! X

I get these quite a bit too - usually between 5 -8 times a day. Usually they're just uncomfortable tightenings, but today I had what felt like period pains with them and they were happening quite regular so I panicked a bit. Mine seem to have stopped now though thank goodness. Like you say as much as we'd like our bubbas here, it's just a tad too early for my liking xx

I don't think I've had one either... Had ligament pains and aches and tightenings but non that hurt, I don't think I've had them either xx

Tapatalking. X

I don't think I've had them either although sometimes at work if I've been sitting a while when I stand up my bump feels really tight and I have to like, hunch over. Is that bh??

Laura I'm sure its totally normal but maybe phone your midwife if you start to get concerned xxx

I do get them quite a bit anyway, I'd say around 5 a day on average. But today has been ridiculous. They were so regular I really did start to worry but they've eased off now and altho im still having them, its leas frequent, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I started to wonder whether I was just being brave and they actually were quite painful but then I remembered how much agony I was in with my son, and I know for sure these are not proper contractions! I was literally crying stood against the bedroom wall when I started in labour with my first, so i know these arent anything like that.
Just annoying having them so often! Making me need a poo! Haha x

Ohhh lauralou it would be a bit early, but baby would be ok still which is the most important thing!
I didnt have any braxton hicks with my first, but get them all the time with this one! Xxx

Yeah that's true, with my little boy I don't ever remember getting one! If I'd had these with him, with it being my first I would have assumed I was in labour and would have rushed to the hospital! The timings of them and with how regular they were, I would have definitely thought it was labour. But because I know just how horrendous labour actually is, these are a breeze haha!! X

I think uve sent the BHs over my way laura lol!

Gosh im uncomfortable lol! Sooo tight argh! Xx

Eeeeeek sorry huni!! Xxx get in the bath, it helped mine x

I was guna run one 2hrs ago and just cant be arsed haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27