Eeeekkk the last trimester before baby comes!!!

Nat28

Reaction score
Well today i move over to tri3! So wanted to say hi, and its nice to see some Of my old tri2 faces here!!! Cant believe im Here in the last trimester no more tri's next step after this is delivering this baby!!! Exciting!!! The last chapter before a new journey starts!xx

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
good to see your finally here

Hoya! Welcome to tri 3. I keep getting bit over whelmed by all the labour threads but lovely to read :) xx

Thanks ladies its nice to see faces i no over here was starting to feel like a oldie in tri2!!! X

Welcome to tri3! It gets very interesting in here! :) :) :)

Hey hun!
Welcome over. :)
Hope all is good with you. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hey hun!
Welcome over. :)
Hope all is good with you. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Helloooo!!! Wow your 33 weeks not long left now for you!!!! All is good with me how about you?!x

Helloooo!!! Wow your 33 weeks not long left now for you!!!! All is good with me how about you?!x

You will soon be at 33 weeks! Its gone fairly quickly. Especially the last 3 weeks.They flew by!

Yes all is good still thank you.
Hows baby preparation going? xx

I cant wait be at your stage, baby prep is going good we have pretty much everything now just odd bits, nursery is painted just got to get a carpet in there which were doing in august, then all the boxes of furniture can be built!!! Cant wait sort everything out its all just in bags and that at the mo!!!x

I cant wait be at your stage, baby prep is going good we have pretty much everything now just odd bits, nursery is painted just got to get a carpet in there which were doing in august, then all the boxes of furniture can be built!!! Cant wait sort everything out its all just in bags and that at the mo!!!x

Brilliant! Exciting! :D
xxx

Yay!! Nat! Welcome to tri 3!! Great to see you hun! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke