Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

Apparently Kate can be seen adjusting him in the car seat after he is in the car. Maybe just didn't want to unwrap him in the cold.

You appear to be one of those nosey busy bodies dishing out unwanted advice to passing strangers. I stand by what I said originally.
How do you know it's unwanted? If I was unwittingly putting my child in danger by strapping them in to their car seat incorrectly then I would be happy for somebody to put me straight so that I could do it right in future - stranger or not... yeah I'd be embarrassed, and probably a bit surprised, but I'd still rather know.

Nobody ever tells you how to strap your baby into the car seat. I couldn't find any pictures of what the baby should look like in a car seat. The mws were more interested about getting my bed.

They are new parents and will make mistakes like we all have. Having millions of eyes staring at then would not help. All they wanted was their privacy.

They got their baby home safely, and like anyone else, will learn and become good parents. Being royals doesn't make them perfect.

How good is babytv nat LOL I know all the songs!

Jackson LOVES the cuddles!

I like the wee counting one.

1, 123, 12345, 678, 9 10, 678, 9 10! Hahaha xxxxx

You appear to be one of those nosey busy bodies dishing out unwanted advice to passing strangers. I stand by what I said originally.
How do you know it's unwanted? If I was unwittingly putting my child in danger by strapping them in to their car seat incorrectly then I would be happy for somebody to put me straight so that I could do it right in future - stranger or not... yeah I'd be embarrassed, and probably a bit surprised, but I'd still rather know.

Agreed! But i also believe we all make mistakes hence why there are people like Talulah in the world who aren't afraid of trying to help! x

How good is babytv nat LOL I know all the songs!

Jackson LOVES the cuddles!

I like the wee counting one.

1, 123, 12345, 678, 9 10, 678, 9 10! Hahaha xxxxx

Charlie and the Numbers is James' fave!

If I sing that song to him he goes banana's :lol:

xxxxx

How stupid is the wee verse though like being number 5 feels so alive ? What's that about. I like the 7 coming throuh I will sing for youuuuuuu!

Jackson's top ones r the cuddlies, numbers, the hungry henry one and he loves the birthday song aswell when they do a little birthday thing, I was thinking of sending jacksons face in for his birthday! LOL.

xxxxx

George Alexander Louis Cambridge

So glad he's not a James !!

xxx

Last edited:
I love the name... although clearly Alexander George sounds better than George Alexander ;)

So glad he wasn't born a year ago as I had no other names to choose from and everybody would have thought I was copying :lol:

Love him name, Louis is a nice touch of modern I think x

James' baby cousin is called George (he's 7 months so SIL jokes that Kate copied her :lol: :lol:)

Also my friend has an 18 month old called George.

xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back