Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

Oh come on give them a break. I am sure they will do it properly. I was petrified with my first and was adjusting the car seat/belts for good 10/15 minutes

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Oh come on give them a break. I am sure they will do it properly. I was petrified with my first and was adjusting the car seat/belts for good 10/15 minutes

My thoughts exactly!!! Dont you think they are going to come under enough scrutiny without picking over every detail. For all wee know she adjusted the straps in the back whrn she put the seatbelt round. Infact im sure she would of!

tapatalking

My thoughts exactly!!! Dont you think they are going to come under enough scrutiny without picking over every detail. For all wee know she adjusted the straps in the back whrn she put the seatbelt round. Infact im sure she would of!

tapatalking

This^^ and Knopk put it perfectly.

Another reason I'm not envious of there living in a fish bowl lifestyle.

I'm not a bit fan of the royals but I am a big fan of newborns, proud parents and happy families so all the best to them, they looked so happy I loved when asked about his hair Will said "more than me! " lol

tapatalkin

tapatalking

I was thinking this Gayle, Catherine was in the back with the baby.

Hence me saying they are new parents they will learn.

I can remember not being able to lift the car seat off the isofix base when we got back from hospital!! Xx

tapatalking

Yep ^ as above :) xx

I agree....they are new parents like we all were/are at some point. Its a huge learning curve for us all and I can only imagine its 100 x worse with the whole nation watching you and scrutinising every move. I was nervous enough doing things infront of my granny at the beginning lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The did the dutiful thing and presented the new prince to the press and the world.

I can only imagine they were desperate to get away and back to some form of privacy and normality.

I don't blame them at all for jumping in the car as quickly as possible, and I'm sure Kate will have made sure he was perfectly safe once in the car xx

I agree, we all had to learn as new parents and that was in private not with the while world expecting you too look beautiful!! I bet all she wanted to do was sit and veg out and stare at her tiny Son!!

Harry was so tiny at birth he didn't fit into his car seat even with the newborn insert!! I think he was about 6 weeks old before he stopped being able to slip his arms out of the straps. Before then no amount of tightening then stopped him. Infact i i'd have pulled the straps tighter i'd have probably damadged his shoulders!

I say leave them be, i'm sure they'll have a very dedicated and expert team behind them with all the right help and advice x

tapatalking

I can remember not being able to lift the car seat off the isofix base when we got back from hospital!! Xx

My oh brought the surefix base into the hospital attached to the empty car seat!!! He had been show a million times yet walked up the ward struggling to carry it all!!! Haha. In fact hes onky just coming to grips with it now.

I love the royals but yesterday they were just like the rest of us, new parents. Xx

tapatalking

tapatalking

My oh brought the surefix base into the hospital attached to the empty car seat!!! He had been show a million times yet walked up the ward struggling to carry it all!!! Haha. In fact hes onky just coming to grips with it now.

I love the royals but yesterday they were just like the rest of us, new parents. Xx

tapatalking

That is Comical!! I am guessing that DG may grow out of her seat soonish.... Time to get used to another!!

tapatalking

tapatalking

That is Comical!! I am guessing that DG may grow out of her seat soonish.... Time to get used to another!!

God help me!!! Xx

tapatalking

tapatalking

tapatalking

Haha love that! It must have weighed a tonne xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't buy all the they are new parents give them a break. If I see someone doi g something that could endanger the life of their baby I will speak up and I have done several times in the car parks of supermarkets etc. I couldn't live with it on my conscience if I failed to speak up and something bad happened,

And short of Catherine lifting the baby entirely outside the seat and starting again there is no way that baby travelled home safely. Yes they are new parents, but reading a user manual for a car seat wouldn't have hurt. They are just lucky the baby did get home safely. We all make mistakes and thankfully thins happened for all the world to see and I am sure they will fix it for next time. And hopefully it has made everyone else stop and chck they are using their own seats correctly and safely.

I realised I wasn't strapping my carseat in properly for quiet a while and I felt bloody terrible! Luckily nothing happened no accident etc

Personally I think people need to give them a break. They are new parents and I'm sure we all made mistakes when our newborn came along I know I did.

In the footage once will puts the baby in the car you can see Kate tend to the baby so she may well have been sorting baby out.

I'm glad that they can now go on and have some privacy and enjoy being new parents and get to know their little prince :) it's such a special time for them all x

I don't buy all the they are new parents give them a break. If I see someone doi g something that could endanger the life of their baby I will speak up and I have done several times in the car parks of supermarkets etc. I couldn't live with it on my conscience if I failed to speak up and something bad happened,

And short of Catherine lifting the baby entirely outside the seat and starting again there is no way that baby travelled home safely. Yes they are new parents, but reading a user manual for a car seat wouldn't have hurt. They are just lucky the baby did get home safely. We all make mistakes and thankfully thins happened for all the world to see and I am sure they will fix it for next time. And hopefully it has made everyone else stop and chck they are using their own seats correctly and safely.

You need to chill out, seriously. I am pretty sure that baby travelled home extremely safely. It seems that you just enjoy a good moan, any subject will do. You appear to be one of those nosey busy bodies dishing out unwanted advice to passing strangers. I stand by what I said originally.

tapatalkin

To be honest Tallulah, you've made me realise I've been doing many things incorrectly with the car seat so I'm very thankful you've posted the links and advised how to do it properly. Thanks! x

To be honest Tallulah, you've made me realise I've been doing many things incorrectly with the car seat so I'm very thankful you've posted the links and advised how to do it properly. Thanks! x

Good. If it means just one person checks their seat and how they are using it then I am happy to be a moaning busy body ;-)

I agree with you tallulah. I have also checked out the links you have posted and took the advice on board.

Woah... didn't realise that would spark a big debate :shock: Was just genuinely shocked that nobody pointed out to them before they left the hospital that he wasn't correctly strapped in - with so many advisor types around them (presumably some of whom are parents themselves) you'd think somebody would know how to do it properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back