Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

George Charles.... Or George william?! Although I think it's Lawerence Charles!!!! X

I reckon Henry James (both their brothers names!)

xxx

I'm just reading some of the news stories online and feeling quite emotional, I just remember that moment when they handed me Max.

I think George James Charles Albert or James George Charles Albert xx

How lovely for them, can't wait to hear the name

image.jpg

Haha! Anyone that watched 'this morning' a few wks ago with that supid cow katie on talking about babies names...

Found this and it made me chuckle!!

Yay to royal baby bluuuue !!!! :) :) :) xx

They had better not nick "my" name lol!

Imagine if it had been last year and they'd named it James, I think I'd have had a proper strop... :lol:

xxxxxx

Haha at least if they do you can say "well they pinched my name" :D

George spencer. That would be lovely. Xx

tapatalking

James Spencer...

He ain't gonna be Diana now, is he xx

Kate looked amazing! All I could see of the baby were a cute pair of hands and blonde hair. Gorgeous!
X

I thought she looked petrified?? Rightly so!!!

I said to my OH you could have offered me a million pounds and given me the best stylist / hairdresser in the world and I'd have still looked [and more importantly felt] like shit 36 hours after giving birth.

I think the magnitude of it all must have sunk in a little? All she probably wanted to do was take her baby off and be a Mummy and she now realises life is going to be a constant battle for privacy??

However from what I saw he was a little cutie and I wish them all well. Love William and Kate - and Harry!! They really do modernise the Royals.

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Awww poor disgruntled little baby, must've been wondering what on earth was going on! A few hours before he was in the womb! I just love baby hands, especially newborn ones where the fingers are so long. So cute.

Definitely terrified but also tired. She wasn't her smiley self. Poor thing must have the baby blues too. 36 hours after I looked like a fat scarecrow. Like you say no stylist in the world would've made me look nice!

Oh I just love all of this but my broodiness levels have soared as a result.

Xxx

Last edited:
It was too much excitement for Evan, he slept through it. I was terrified about my family seeing me after the birth, let alone the whole world!

How much the proud guiding dad is William?

When they brought baby outside, and he was holding the baby, he was still fielding questions, and saying to Kate "stay beside me", how cute :)

So lovely to see him put the car seat in himself, then jump in the car and drive his new family away himself.

And they say there's no plan for a full time nanny...

It's just nice to see them so... Human xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back