Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

I think ppl who say they aren't interested are often trying too hard to be 'too cool for school' loads of ppl like that in my life!
Not me :) Irish lady who isn't concerned about the royals . its exciting that a.mummummy is about to have her baby though . pity she can't labour without the media outside watching the clock

All of a sudden, just like that... Kate is just another lady giving birth.

Can you imagine her this morning, out of the blue - "Will, the baby's coming!"

In a split second, one of the most well known people in the country, is just like all of us.

I'm not particularly bothered about the royals, and I don't really care if she has a pink or a blue.
I'm just glad she's about to feel that same moment of crazy/panic/fear/amazement/excitement/happiness/ and love, that the rest of us felt, and wish her a healthy delivery.

Mostly, I hope they at least get some peace xx

I feel the same! Although I am excited and hope it's a girl :)

It is great to know that Kate and Will are going to be experiencing something that all us mummies and daddies go through.
x

I'm not at all interested in the royal family but I'm just excited that someone I know of is going to have the most wonderful experience of a lifetime any day soon and be giving birth to their baby.. Xx

I think ppl who say they aren't interested are often trying too hard to be 'too cool for school' loads of ppl like that in my life!
Not me :) Irish lady who isn't concerned about the royals . its exciting that a.mummummy is about to have her baby though . pity she can't labour without the media outside watching the clock

Lol ok I take it back, I can say when I'm wrong :) I meant it in relation to the person who wrote on nat's Facebook, I meant those who go out of their way to put it out there iykwim. But of course some ppl genuinely aren't interested in the royals x

Thanks positivity. :) I'd hate people to think we were saying it to be "cool", I'm the most uncool person so it would be a bit pointless. ;) I'm just not arsed. :)

Aww I'm so excited for them!! Can remember the feeling of "OMG this is it! After waiting and waiting its happening!!!" She will be feeling just as nervous/scared/excited & vulnerable as we ALL did going into labour for the first time!! I'm just glad after I had my LO I didn't have to walk out to hundreds of paparazzi & my "just had a baby" look being plastered all over the world lol!

My OH really couldn't give less of a shit :lol: fingers crossed for him it doesn't come tomorrow cos he'll never hear the end of it!

I was thinking about you and how much you'll love it if he/she is born tomorrow! (You share the same birthday and year as my OH!! Lol) x

Wss^^

Except I'm English :lol:

tapatalkin

She had a boy. 8lb 6ozs

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Congrats to Kate & Wills! A baby boy - wonderful!! 8lbs 6oz :) xx

Amazing!!! Well done and Wills of course what a big baby. :)

How did you find out so quickly lol!

xxxxx

Last edited:
It's made me have a little cry, only because I know how I felt when we had James. Nothing could ever come close to how I felt the day I met my baby for the first time... It is such a precious gift!

Going to give my (not so baby) boy a big cuddle now :lol:

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
It's made me have a little cry, only because I know how precious it is to have a baby boy!

Going to give my (not so baby) boy a big cuddle now :lol:

xxxxxxx

Not had a cry but very emotional. My not so baby is fast asleep and has no idea what has happened today! :shock:
Enjoy your cuddle Nat :)

x

So pleased for them, a beautiful baby boy and a great weight xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back