Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

It's history. I find it really interesting. I don't really understand why people aren't interested. This is there future king or queen of the country, it's not just like a random baby.xx

This is one of the most significant births in my entire life.... Barring James !! [I was very young when William and Harry were born]

Even the haters cannot deny the importance of this baby? It is the future Monarch :roll:

I go on a website where people start threads just to moan about all the royal baby coverage! They don't even get the irony :lol:

xxxxx

Last edited:
Diana and Charles got married 3 days after my parents
William was born a week before my sister
Harry was born a month after me.

Will and Kate got married a year to the day before me
Their baby will be 5 months younger than mine (not so much of a coincidence)

That + future monarch + my love for the royals + my love for Will & Kate = total excitement!

Xxx

I don't understand why people aren't interested, my OH being one of them! I even said this morning "oooo the Royal Baby is on its way.." Oh say "I don't care.." What a killjoy!

Anyway if the baby is a boy I will be taking my lady Madison down to be first in line to marry him! Ha!

Yay excited :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see how it could be exciting :)I've no interest whatsoever but I wouldn't try bring anyone down .

I just feel sorry for them that they have the whole world watching. I thought it would be one of those things we wouldn't hear about until after little one arrived safe. I couldn't be doing with visitors after I'd had my son, let alone having to go out and get papped!

It is quite exciting though! This is history in the making. I love my mum and dad telling me about how my grandparents got tellies for the coronation and things like that. I'm not a huge fan of the royals, but I do enjoy history and it's nice to feel like I'm part of something monumental that I can tell my child about.

Diana and Charles got married 3 days after my parents
William was born a week before my sister
Harry was born a month after me.

Will and Kate got married a year to the day before me
Their baby will be 5 months younger than mine (not so much of a coincidence)

That + future monarch + my love for the royals + my love for Will & Kate = total excitement!

Xxx

I was born the same year that Charles and Diana got married and i'm my Mum's 1st born.
Jack was born the same year William & Kate got married and he's my 1st born! :) x

It's history. I find it really interesting. I don't really understand why people aren't interested. This is there future king or queen of the country, it's not just like a random baby.xx

This is one of the most significant births in my entire life.... Barring James !! [I was very young when William and Harry were born]

Even the haters cannot deny the importance of this baby? It is the future Monarch :roll:

I go on a website where people start threads just to moan about all the royal baby coverage! They don't even get the irony :lol:

xxxxx

This is how I feel, I wasn't around when William or Harry were born so this is the first Royal baby of my time....

I can't even contain my excitement! I'm off down te bookies :lol:

It's Jill dando's fiancée who's delivering! Eep I'm all giddy! Although she's got to keep her legs crossed til midnight!

I'm the same age as Will and was told that I was going to marry him one day lol

So naturally I need this to be a Prince so I can tell miss Libby the same :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine if Kate was secretly a member of PF?

Lol, who in tri 3 is currently in labour?

Love Kate and wills! The press were camped out by her parents house end of last week!!!, glad she made it back to London. She must be under so much pressure!!
Sending her lots of labour dust!!

My prediction, a girl called Florence Diana. Eeeek so excited!! X

I'm like tinytoes, I'm not at all bothered. Maybe it's because I'm irish but I have no interest. I wish her all the best, like every mummy in labour, but that's about it. :)

I think ppl who say they aren't interested are often trying too hard to be 'too cool for school' loads of ppl like that in my life!

My OH really couldn't give less of a shit :lol: fingers crossed for him it doesn't come tomorrow cos he'll never hear the end of it!

My OH really couldn't give less of a shit :lol: fingers crossed for him it doesn't come tomorrow cos he'll never hear the end of it!

I am guessing it's your B'day tomorrow? :lol:

xxxxx

All of a sudden, just like that... Kate is just another lady giving birth.

Can you imagine her this morning, out of the blue - "Will, the baby's coming!"

In a split second, one of the most well known people in the country, is just like all of us.

I'm not particularly bothered about the royals, and I don't really care if she has a pink or a blue.
I'm just glad she's about to feel that same moment of crazy/panic/fear/amazement/excitement/happiness/ and love, that the rest of us felt, and wish her a healthy delivery.

Mostly, I hope they at least get some peace xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back