Eeeeekkkk - the Royal baby is on it's way!

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Sorry Mod's if I can't post this here!

I am so excited.

Cannot wait to hear if James has a future king or future queen

xxxxxx

V exciting!!

Not a fan of royals but I do love Kate and Wills!!

Xxxx

Imagine how we feel about texting people to let them know we're in labour. She's got to let the world's press know!
She must be so terrified.

Eeek how have I missed this?!
So exciting but bless her I bet she's terrified. It bad enough when just a handful of people know you've headed to the hospital with a baby imminent, never mind the world! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

I actually thought they'd sneak in and we'd find out after baby arrived??

I didn't realise there would be a labour watch lol

Lots of speculation. She is meant to be in early labour, although there are rumours she is going to use hypnobirthing so she could be further along in her labour?

Although I guess she had to head to hospital as soon as it all stated? She is hardly going to get turned away if she wasn't 4cm :lol:

xxxx

Lol! Can you imagine the staff looking after her? They must be terrified too.

I heard about the hypnobirthing. She apparently did antenatal yoga too so could be practicing the 'dragon's fiery breath' (shouting) as we speak!

^ made me chuckle. I wonder what her drug of choice will be if not hypnobirthing?

My mum is in London right now. I told her if Kate has the baby she has to buy H a pressie to mark the occasion! And also go to the palace to read the notice put on the gates :) x

Cummon kate....puuuussssshhhhhhhh! Im super excited! My final bets is its a girl :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard that the staff looking after her have been teetotal for a month!!

I now have baby TV on as I am hopping in the bath, hope I don't miss anything lol

xxxxxxx

I'm so excited to, can't wait for the announcement to say he or she has arrived xxx

I predicted today on the thread in the lounge!!!! :) i also said a girl called Alexandra. If i'm right i'm becoming a psychic!!! lol x

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is excited!!

I put a status up on FB this morning saying "Royal baby on the way, very exciting!" and someone I work with (male - hates children & royal family) put a comment on it saying "what the hell has happened to you??"

:-(

Why do some people always manage to bring you down...?

Go Kate!!! Sending labour dust :) :dust: xxx

It's history. I find it really interesting. I don't really understand why people aren't interested. This is there future king or queen of the country, it's not just like a random baby.xx

It's history. I find it really interesting. I don't really understand why people aren't interested. This is there future king or queen of the country, it's not just like a random baby.xx

Exactly!!!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back