Ectopic pregnancy symptoms

jazzsaxplayer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had an ectopic pregnancy and if so what were your symptoms? I had some bleeding but brown and then pink watery....now spotting but really dark brown and got a pain in right side but it's at top end in my back so not sure it's all connected. Was sick yesterday (first time since I was a kid as I HATE being sick)......can't get in docs for a week so just wondering whether I need to go to walk-in centre 😃
Thank you x

I would go get checked out asap. Call the EPU and ask them what you should do x

Get checked out straight away - the pains in your back could be connected. An ectopic pregnancy can give you 'shoulder tip pain' which is pain in your shoulders where they meet the tops of your arms. They should be able to scan you to let you know where the pregnancy is and whether it is in the uterus or the tubes.

It could be just the usual pregnancy aches but so important to find out early.

I've had one, and the bleeding sounds exactly as to what I had, get checked out just to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed all is ok for you. X x

I had an ectopic pregnancy but didn't get the usual symptoms kept getting pains like contractions .....dark brown blood pains in my bottom didn't get the shoulder tip pain....better to get checked at epu xx

When I had my ectopic my only symptoms were bleeding, consistent cramping and hcg that didn't rise as fast as it should have done. Please go to EPU and get a scan done Asap! Each person is different and things show themselves slightly differently accordingly. Any bleeding needs to be checked - if your in the uk and your unsure whether it warrants a Drs trip call 111 I did last weekend and they were fantastic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back