Ebay

Rachel

Reaction score
The other day I bought a moses basket for this baby on ebay but it came in cream so I went looking for some different coloured covers for it so I could change between the two sets of covers. I bought some covers off a different ebayer, payed for them and they arrived Tuesday so that was fine and I was just waiting for my moses basket off the other seller now.

Anyway today courier came here and I thought it would be my moses basket from the other seller but as I started to open it the basket had the same covers on it as the ones I had bought off the other seller :? I wondered what was going on and getting annoyed that the moses basket seller hadn't described the item properly at all :lol: but when I looked at the slip of paper inside the basket it's from the seller I bought the spare covers off :? So really I've been sent a free moses basket, it's got a matteress aswell and is new, lol

Im still waiting for the one I bought off the other seller now though so im going to have two :doh: :lol:

I don't like it when things like that happen, makes me feel like kama will rip me off somewhere else to make up for it.

Is there no way that the 2 sellers names are trading with the same company or something? Anything for free I would let the seller know in case they shipped it to the wrong address and then you don't get a free moses basket but a bill for one...

If its from a big company I would probably wait and see what happens but if from a small trader I would be honest and let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back