Easy/quick to put on sling?

HannahNeale

Reaction score
Hi there,

I want to get using a sling with my 3 month old, but currently only have a huge, woven wrap. It's a good one but I really would like something I could very quickly put her in to get outside. We live in a 2nd floor flat and the problem is getting out on my own whilst opening doors etc. Can anyone recommend a wrap that's super easy for a novice like me?

Do you specifically want a wrap or would you consider a soft structured carrier? We have an Ergo and it's really easy to put on yourself after a couple of tries.

Last edited:
Yes, as long as it's not a heavy thing I'm happy! Will have to look those up..

I have a caboo close carrier. It folds into a wee bag and easy to pop baby into.

I love our boba wrap. It has lycra in it so is quite forgiving to put on. We also have an ergo which is better as they get bigger and more wiggly. It is great for walking and takes a heavy baby/toddler comfortably (for me anyway) but never worked well for me to sit down with baby in it, the boba is better for that.

I second the caboo close carrier. Their latest one has been made in conjunction with NCT, too.

It's a ring sling, so, essentially a wrap, just instead of having to wrap it all around you, you just tighten it once it's on. Takes seconds to do, and it's baby-friendly, keeps their hips in the right position and such. Xx

Love my connecta (baby sized as they do a toddler one too)
Seconds to put on, folds to nothing in change bag

Last edited:
Have a search on fb cos you might find a sling library near you where you can try different ones and hire them before you buy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back