Ears!

JamsMom

Reaction score
My partner, his brother & his dad have ears that stick out like the FA Cup! We keep joking when the scan happens all we'll see is a blob with ears :lol::lol::lol: anyone else have this/baby managed to escape this unfortunate gene?! Not that it matters, I think it's quite cute!!

Lol! Aw bless, it would be very cute!.. I've been thinking the same about my big feet and big nose, hoping my little one gets most of his/her daddies features!! lol xx

I have big feet too, hehe!! My son is already in size 5's and he's only just turned 10! The other children in his class are between 1 and 3. Definitely gets that from me

I had sticky out ears when I was younger (I had them pinned back when I was 15) so all through both of my pregnancies I was having dreams about the baby coming out with huge ears!!

Luckily, none of them do have big ears at all, quite the opposite!

Hehe fingers crossed baby gets my ear genes then!! :lol:

My mum had some serious FA cup ears, which she had pinned back surgically as a teenager because she was a professional dancer and they would've held her back. Anyway, my brother, sister and I all have small, non-FA cup ears! So I guess we all avoided that somehow.

My mum had some serious FA cup ears, which she had pinned back surgically as a teenager because she was a professional dancer and they would've held her back. Anyway, my brother, sister and I all have small, non-FA cup ears! So I guess we all avoided that somehow.

I wonder if it's more dominant in men? David and his brother both have them from their dad. They do have another brother who didn't inherit them but mainly has the characteristics of his mom so completely split gene wise. Fingers crossed the poor thing doesn't because as much as I'd obviously love my baby either way a child will get picked on at school for ears he/she looks like he/she could fly with no matter what anyone says!! I think it's quite cute though!! :lol::lol:

I wonder if it's more dominant in men? David and his brother both have them from their dad. They do have another brother who didn't inherit them but mainly has the characteristics of his mom so completely split gene wise. Fingers crossed the poor thing doesn't because as much as I'd obviously love my baby either way a child will get picked on at school for ears he/she looks like he/she could fly with no matter what anyone says!! I think it's quite cute though!! :lol::lol:

My partner has a very prominent chin dimple, and I am really hoping that our twins (both girls) don't inherit it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back