Early Testing

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by traceyh333, Jul 25, 2013.

1. traceyh333

traceyh333 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I had a miscarriage two weeks ago and once my bleeding stopped my hubby and decided to try again straight away. I am just wondering as my MC/bleeding started on 6th July,does that mean AF due 3rd Aug (28 day cycle). I bought a pregnancy test that says it can test 7days before I'm due-which is tomorrow. What if I test and it's positive? Does that mean I am pregnant or indeed could it be the remains of the MC? I MC'ed at 7wks and had a scan done that revealed all was gone. I didn't do a pregnancy test after to get a negative so really unsure what to do re:testing before AF due. I do know that I will not last til next Fri to test. Any advice?xx

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

It's unlikely that you will have your usual 28 day cycle after a mc. You could still have hcg in your system from the lost pregnancy. You'll probably just have to sit it out for a wee while xx

3. AJay

AJay Well-Known Member

Hi Hun

I was still testing positive a good few weeks after my last mc. As SCN says it is unlikely that your 28 day cycle will return straight away. If you do a pregnancy test now you could have hcg left from miscarriage. If you do test and get a positive which keeps getting darker over a few tests call your doctor who may refer you back to EPU for blood tests for hcg raising again. xx