Early symptoms

Hi Mrsb. These are my symptoms now. I have posted in the "am I pregnant" thread but haven't had a response yet. What are you're thought on it?

Hi ladies.
Well me and my partner dtd on the 5th, 8th & 9th July. I ovulated either the 7th or 8th and my period is due in 5 days (22nd July). On the 13th I noticed my boobs were very tender and tmi but my cm was like milky and there was a lot. Both symptoms are very unusual for me that far away from my period. On the 14th I got very light cramping (also unusual for me) and my boobs were getting worse temp was 36.3. On the 15 th in the morning I had cramping pains very low in my groin for about 10 mins. Felt like af was coming but it didn't. At this point my boobs are getting bigger and very tender. On the 16th my boob are practically in touchable from the pain and I had terribly nausea and had a awful taste in my mouth (like I had been sucking a penny) terrible hot flashes too. Not today I had cramping for also about 10 mins felt like af again but nothing. A few nights ago I had almost like a pulsing feeling in my lower left side of my groin which was odd. Well the whole tender boobs only usually happens about a week before my period but when they started it was far too early. Every since then I've had a lot of milky cm but today when I woke up it wasn't that bad and neither were my boobs :/. Does anyone have any idea if these symptoms are a sign or me being pregnant and also when would I be able to test? Many thanks ladies xxx

Hi, temping I cannot help with as I have never done it
It's a little difficult when ttc as AF symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar ... With my little boy I peed on sticks for fun and had barely any symptoms ... Just my breasts were more tender than usual
This time I knew because of the nausea
Both times I knew before missing AF ... This time was over a week before missing AF, however my hcg levels were rather high due to it being twins.
I personally would start testing a few days befor AF but earlier if your symptoms are a lot different to AF symptoms :) x

You however hit the prime window for dtd, metallic taste in the mouth thing is a positive sign :) cm I also don't know a lot about, my husband and I went for the theory of just have sex and see what happens x

That is a very good theory haha. The only thing I was worried about is that the symptoms aren't as bad today. I also don't know how I still got a little cramp today as surely implantation would of already occurred now? I'm scared of testing too early incase I am heart broken x

I know cramping is a sign of AF but I had plenty of cramping as my uterus was stretching, if you are afraid of the results you may be better off waiting until AF hasn't arrived x

Yeah I think I might Hun. I k ow I had cramping with my daughter when I was in early pregnancy but I can't rmrebr much more than that haha. Guess every pregnancy is different. Yeah I will wait until Friday and if af hasn't showed I will test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back