Early symptoms

Lovemyfamily

Reaction score
Hi,

I found out last week I'm pregnant, I will be 5 weeks on Friday but I have had chronic nausea and bloating for a week now and also my breasts have started to hurt now.

When I was pregnant with my little boy I didn't really have any major symptoms til about 10-12 weeks, but this time the nausea is awful!

Has anyone suffered really early on? X

Last edited:
Hi.
I suffered terribly with sickness and aching boobs from about 3 weeks with my daughter xx

Oh I'm glad it's not just me! It's hard trying to keep the pregnancy quiet as I feel so ill ��

Well with my son, barely any symptoms at all.

This time I had horrendous nausea from about 8 days before I missed my period and I had every other symptom known to man

I work in an X-ray department and got my friend to scan me at 7 weeks and it turned out there is 2 babies in there ... Not to scare you or anything lol x

Oh god I was afraid of that!! There are twins in my family and I have a high risk of them!! What will be will be I guess! (Now very scared!) lol

As long as whatever or however many are in there as long it/they are healthy im sure you will be happy.
The symptoms are a lot stronger with twins though just as a heads up in case required x

Oh healthy babies are my main priority but I appreciate the heads up, thank you x

Well I'm getting similar symptoms, hot, tingly nipples, cramps and bloating. But by my working out I'm only 5 dpo so I'm guessing it's way too early xx

Aww not necessarily, keeping fingers crossed for you x

Ah thank you ;). I'm just hoping it isn't wishful thinking and it's actually happening. You know when you just have a gut feeling? Xx

Well I track my periods using "period tracker" and according to that I ovulated on the 8th which makes me 5 dpo, yet my fertility friend says I ovulated on the 7th which would make me 6 dpo. I know it's only 2 days difference but when I was working of my period tracker I'm now wondering if I done it right or not. Tmi but we had sex on the 5th, 8th and 9th so maybe I couldn't of conceived this month �� Xx

Don't think like that, if it's meant to be it will be plus you dtd into the right window x

Last edited:
One of the longest waiting games on earth unfortunately x

Yeah. I suppose you're right Hun. I guess it's a waiting game now xx

Seriously though your symptoms sound good and I have my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back