Early signs??? Getting anxious

sparkles0210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I hope some of you may be able to put my mind to rest.
I'm having fertility treatment,(Nap Pro Technology, in the Galway Clinic) I inject HCG to ovulate on day 14 of every month.
We normally have intercourse day before, day of injection and the following 2 nights after.
Every month up until now I would have my normal PM symptoms from day 20/22 and get my period bang on day 28 with extremely bad PM (I have Endmertisois) so we have had no success todate. But this month we done the same as normal but I have not had the very bad cramping I normally get, I'm due my period today, I'm getting a little cramping that may come and go, it's very low and more like a heavy feeling, it's strange!! I felt a little lighted headed over the weekend and feel very good where normally by this date I would have unbearable pain as my period is due. The cramp I have dose feel like the start of a period but nothing like my normal start of a period. I also had the same feeling on day 22 & I was disappointed as it felt like my normal month, but as the days are going by I feel nothing like I usually do!!
Is it normal to feel as if your getting your period if you are pregant? I am afraid to do a test as the HCG can stay in your system quit a while and I don't want a false postive, it's happened to me before, so I'm getting very anxious now as it's been so long since I've experienced pregnancy, my son is 20!!!
Can any one advise me on early pregnancy pain? I don't feel sick or tired but I have noticed I'm going to the loo a lot but I do get like that as part of my PM. I'm so confused and afraid to get excited just incase I'm disappointed :-(....
Looking forward to any replies that may put my mind to rest even for another week until I'm sure the HCG has left my system.
Thanks for taking time to read this. Sparkles0210

That's what happen to me . But I test ,it's negative .So I think that's because I am nervous.I feel great pressure for what my mother-in-law said. Take it easy . Don't be serious . Take a trip with your husband.

Dont really have any advice just wanted to say try and relax and test wheneva you feel up for it, fx this month its bfp for you.

Michelle.x

I know that's what my mum keeps telling me, I'm trying not to think about it all the time but when something different happens in your cycle it makes you think "am I"!!
Thanks for the reply

Sorry this reply was for Elina1132, I'm only new and trying to find my way around the site, oops.....

Last edited:
You can get cramps 6-12 days after implantation, I've heard this quite common. I don't want to gets your hopes up or knock them down but a BFP is a possibility :)

Last edited:
You can get cramps 6-12 days after implantation, I've heard this quite common. I don't want to gets your hopes up or knock them down but a BFP is a possibility :)
When I feel anything different in my cycle I get my hopes up then crash!! But I've never felt this way, it's strange but I'm sitting here thinking am I imagining some of it!!! I know your temp peeks during ovulation (which was 13/12/11) but do you know if it peeks when the egg attaches to the lining of the whom after it's fertilized? My temp peeked for 3/4 nights, wasn't so high last night.

when your temp peaks it means that you ovulated, the progesterone causes it, unfortunately it has nothing to do with implantation. Are you charting? Maybe post a link to your chart so we can have a look hun x x

However, you can get a drop in temp for a single day and that can possibly be implantation but not always x x

when your temp peaks it means that you ovulated, the progesterone causes it, unfortunately it has nothing to do with implantation. Are you charting? Maybe post a link to your chart so we can have a look hun x x
Yep I'm charting but I haven't figured out how to put it up on this, my last period was 29/11/11, took HCG 13/12/11, ovulated 14/12/11, period due 27/12/11. Had intercourse day before HCG, day of HCG & for 2 days after HCG!!
I'll figure out this site yet!! Thank you for your reply.

Yep I'm charting but I haven't figured out how to put it up on this, my last period was 29/11/11, took HCG 13/12/11, ovulated 14/12/11, period due 27/12/11. Had intercourse day before HCG, day of HCG & for 2 days after HCG!!
I'll figure out this site yet!! Thank you for your reply.

If you go to your chart and then copy and paste address into post hun :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back