Early scan tomorrow!! Eeeek!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I have my first ever scan! :shock:

I'll be 6 weeks and 2 days so fx I'll see a heartbeat, or 2 lol!!:)

I'm not too stressed yet I reckon that will come tomorrow but it's at 11.30 so I won't have to wait all day.

I've had slight nausea on and off, I reckon considering my high hcg I'm getting off fairly lightly but today is my worst day, I'm staying in bed for a bit today! :dance:

Xx

So excited for u maybe!

Good idea to treat urself to a lie in, won't happen for ages if there r 2!!! :lol:

Morning Maybe! Aw, I really hope you get to see a clear picture tomorrow! I've got a scan this week too - hopefully once we've seen something positive we can chill out a bit! Have good duvet snuggles x :sleep:

Ah sounds like it will be fine!

I got pictures then a cd of the heartbeat, very cute :)

I have a week off not doing much, just breaking up Christmas and my holiday in April. Using this week to catch up on sleep...I love my bed!

xx

Super excited for you Maybe , i will be waiting for an update so don't keep us hangin too long x

This is so exciting!!!! Can't wait to see the piccies xxx

So excited for you maybe! I can't believe there is only 2 days between us xxx

Cant wait to see your scan maybe xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

Sarah Star, what day is yours hun?

Sunbeam I hope I get a cd and pics as mine is £200! :shock:

Kirsty, have you tested? :)

Cos and Amy we'll all be withinn days of each other I reckon, if it's not your first does it tend to come earlier? :)

Xx

Good Luck, I had my early scan at 6+2, but being nhs (not sure if makes difference or just hospital policy) I couldn't have any pics - but I didn't care as I got to see the tiny, jelly bean with a fluttering heartbeat. It was an internal scan though, as couldn't see anything on normal ultrasound. Fingers crossed all is well x

No, I think your first tends to come later rather than earlier but that's obviously not the case for everyone xx

Thanks everyone!

Sarah Star, what day is yours hun?

Sunbeam I hope I get a cd and pics as mine is £200! :shock:

Kirsty, have you tested? :)

Cos and Amy we'll all be withinn days of each other I reckon, if it's not your first does it tend to come earlier? :)

Xx

Hi Maybe - Mine's on Friday 17th x:)

aww, its come round so fast :) cant wait to see your pics tomorrow, you will defo get some at that price :) dont keep us waiting too long for update ;) xx

good luck!!! I dont really know how I felt for mine when I went in this morning. I was kinda feeling nothing, strangly. Not nervous, excited, scared. Or maybe just felt all 3! Was very odd feeling.

what i didnt bank on was her pressing down so hard onto my full to bursting bladder! ouchy. But so worth it to see the wee heartbeat.

good luck and really hope you see two!! x

Good luck hun :) how exciting! Will be waiting to see how you get on x x

Just poppin in to say good luck for tomorrow...bet you got butterflies...i have haha, can't wait to see pic, and enjoy it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back