Early Scan booked for 29th July....scared!

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As some of you may be aware, my previous pregnancy was partial molar so for this one I'll be under consultant and have to have an early scan...

The midwife called me this morning and said to come down on the 29th and she will send me up to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital for a scan...

I'm scared to death...

The last time I was in an ultrasound room a woman told me at 13.5 weeks that we'd lost our little beany... need hope x

Wow - totally understandable that you are scared! You just have to stay strong and positive! I hope everything is OK this time round! :)

xx

Same here! I have one next tues and last time I was in a scanning room I got told my body had an 11 week sac but bean died at 7- so my body kept thinking I was pregnant?!

Fingers crossed for us xxx

Hopefully the early scan will totally put your mind at rest that little beany is safe and snug. X

Thank you hun xx I'm feeling ok at the moment - obviously nervous but the way I look at it at the moment is as long as I look after myself theres not much I can do.

Let it be x

Thanks girls, as I've said before it's lovely to be able to let me fears out sometimes... I'm always so strong infront of everyone so not to cause them concern...

Thank heavens for this forum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back