Early reassurance scan

Lucie12344

Reaction score
Me and my partner have been ttc for 5 years. With the help of clomid we’ve managed to conceive twice, unfortunately MC’d at 4 weeks with first. I opted to have a reassurance scan with 2nd pregnancy and I’m so overwhelmed I’ve actually seen my little baby and heard their heartbeat!! I’m 10+5

039F277C-31AE-414F-84E0-5962C82D0A8C.jpeg

Me and my partner have been ttc for 5 years. With the help of clomid we’ve managed to conceive twice, unfortunately MC’d at 4 weeks with first. I opted to have a reassurance scan with 2nd pregnancy and I’m so overwhelmed I’ve actually seen my little baby and heard their heartbeat!! I’m 10+5

View attachment 89299
Aww congratulations! What a beautiful scan pic! Xxx

Congratulations, I can relate how hard it is after such a long journey.

Lovely picture xx

Congratulations, I can relate how hard it is after such a long journey.

Lovely picture xx

Thank you :-o
It’s been the longest experience ever but so worth it! We were due to start ivf in November but luckily we managed to conceive this little bean on our last round of clomid in October. I just can’t stop looking at my little baby!<3

Awww a massive congratulations. Your scan is beautiful picture. Hope your pregnancy goes well. When are you due? Xxx

Awww a massive congratulations. Your scan is beautiful picture. Hope your pregnancy goes well. When are you due? Xxx

thank you! :-o I just can’t stop staring at my scan photos, so overwhelmed! I’m due 26/06/20 little summer baby, although if they’re anything like me or my partner they’ll be late!

thank you! :-o I just can’t stop staring at my scan photos, so overwhelmed! I’m due 26/06/20 little summer baby, although if they’re anything like me or my partner they’ll be late!
Awwww lovely summer baby. Hope you are feeling okay. Here's hoping if late not too late for you xxx <3

Congratulations, my husband and I were trying for nearly 3 years and I've just fallen naturally, only 8 + 2 so early days but as each day goes past I get a little bit more excited! Tempted to have an early scan but my husband thinks we should wait all adds to the excitement I guess!x

Congratulations, my husband and I were trying for nearly 3 years and I've just fallen naturally, only 8 + 2 so early days but as each day goes past I get a little bit more excited! Tempted to have an early scan but my husband thinks we should wait all adds to the excitement I guess!x
Congratulations!! I only went for an early scan due to loosing our first, I just needed to know the little guy/girl was definitely in there and to stop me stressing! My partner was the same wanted to wait for our 12 week scan, but it definitely helped me :)

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back