early pregnancy sympyoms-headaches anyone?

toscacat

Reaction score
I know I am clasping at straws but had bad headaches last two days and now got tightening feeling in lower abdo (although that may just be to do with Chinese just eaten!)

Just wondered if anyone else had the headaches?cheers k

Day 7-11dpo. Also noted veins on bb's more obvious but don't know if that's just because I am trying to symptom spot! Guess should try and wait til Mon before testing really!

I dont really no if they are symptoms but fx for you.

Michelle. x

i had headaches from very early on this time (but was still getting BFN). Twas unusual for me as i never normally get headaches.

good luck hun x

I had quite a bad headache 6 days before AF was due ( that day I tested and got shy positive)... we're all so different so everything is possible! Good luck!

Thanks guys have felt quite sick today with few cramps so hoping these symptoms hang around and give me my bfp!) Bb's also veiny?? And tender Fx!

I started getting headaches around 11DPO and are still on and off - so drinking a lot more fluids now. Test confirmed on 13 DPO and 15 DPO. Good luck!! xx

Thanks am trying to hold off testing til thurs will be 13dpo then tested today a got bfn so trying not to poas - who would have known it was so addictive!

I totally agree! I'm around 9 or 10dpo and poas again today! Used CB digital and got a bfn! :( I'm starting to think all the symptoms I been having is for other reasons! Still trying to stay positive though! Def not testing again! Going to wait till af is late! X x baby dust to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back