Early pregnancy symptoms?

moonpiesb

Reaction score
Could any one tell me what the earliest signs of pregnancy are are please...other than missed AF?

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!

hi, some early signs are tiredness, your breasts swell or are tender, going to the toilet more often(frequent light urination) or another sign is an increase or decrease in your appetite and mood swings.

i realy hope this helps!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Can be much the same as AF symptoms sometimes. Ermmm, sore breasts, tingling nipples, abdom cramping/tightness/pain, nausea, tierdness, gone off some foods, that's all that is at the top of my head right now! HTH xx

My first signs were VERY sore, tender breasts, feeling sick all day long and extreme fatigue. And obviously a missed af.

Good luck to you all TTC.
sx

Thanks for your replies. The only symptom that you mentioned that I have is the abdomen cramps. Not all the time; just occasionally. The reason I ask is because I have been having "hot flashes". I will be exerting no energy (i.e. sitting here reading posts, or sitting at my desk at work) and all of a sudden I am burning up and sweating. GOD PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE STARTING MENOPAUSE!!!!!!!!!!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!

In my early stages of pregnancy I had awful cramps and I was convinced that af was on her way. This was really my first sign. I had cramps for 2 weeks, which started 2 weeks before af was due!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back