early pregnancy scan

babyk

Reaction score
Went to confirm pregnancy with my doc today an be passed on to the midwife.
I've had constipation from day I found out I was pregnany (so painful).
Doc thought it was to early for constipation (even tho she prescribed me luctalose).
So she sent me to the hospital for an early scan. I'm just 5weeks 2days with my first.
So after my gp scared the life out of me about an ectopic. The gyna doc confirmed a pregnancy sac in my womb. God it was such a relief. I'm back in 2 weeks for a check up. Anyone else experiencing these early scans? X

Yeah I had a scan for the same reason. My levels are low and they thought maybe ectopic. That 30 second wait for them to turn the screen round seems like a life time. Put my mind at ease tho to know all if well even though was scary at the time

I'm having on next week
I'll be 7+5
I had spotting today x

I'm back again on the 5th June.
Ne one with ne tips on constipation.

I've just regularly been taking lactulose and upping my fibre intake. :) I'm *really* suffering with it at the mo.

I had a scan yesterday due to 2 miscarriages I am now 5 weeks and we saw a heartbeat I asked about 4 times are you sure ha. Go back 7th June for another scan check everything is progressing and if it is I will get a date for my 12 week scan xx

Fruit juice, and lactulose sorted me out fine. Mine as bad for two weeks then passed as I then got upset tummy's again from the hormones. Now I feel better I'm eating healthier and going normally for the time being.

Yeah I'm on lactulose too need to drink more water an fruit juice.
Next scan 5th June an gyna doc said hopefully we'll c a little flicker with the heart beat next time.
Shattered with the constipation tho.

I have been using Fybogel and it seems to be helping, it does not taste nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back