Early Pregnancy Scan Dates confusing

scwxx

Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone shed some light on this for me.
The first day of my last period was around 2nd November 2016. I took my first test on 28th November (Clear blue digital weeks tester) that said 1-2 weeks, took another two days later and it was the same.

Exactly one week after the 28th I done another clear blue and it said 2-3 weeks, then again exactly one week later ANOTHER that said 3+ weeks. So the dates seemed to be working right for me until I went to two early scans, the first on 31st Jan 2016 which said 8 weeks 5 days (this takes conception to 30th October just before my period) and then another on Friday 6th 2017 which said 9 weeks 2 days (this takes me to 2nd November, the date I got my period) Surely this cant be correct?

Is it true that the first two weeks your not technically pregnant? and also that you are more likely to conceive after your period than just before? I am a bit confused with this all!

Thanks! S x :)

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. Welcome to the forum.

Yes you're right, the first two weeks you are not pregnant. They date the pregnancy from the first day of you last period.

The first day of my last period was 5th November and I'm now 9 weeks and 2 days so your dates sound about right to me.

This is your first pregnancy?

Sounds like you are the same as me ��. First day of last period 2nd November. Going for a scan on Wednesday so hopefully will say about 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back