Early pregnancy or post-pill symptoms?

Mirile7

Reaction score
Ladies, please help!

I got off the pill August 15 (after finishing packet). Got my period August 19, which lasted 4-5 days, and may have ovulated sometime around August 30-September 2 = CD 13-16, though signs of ovulation were equivocal. My partner and I had sex on August 28, 30 and 31.

Starting from September 3, I've been having on and off spotting (first brown then pinkish) progressively mixed with increased cervical fluid, plus some pullung and cramps, but so far have been testing negative for pregnancy.

Before going on the pill (over a decade ago), my cycles were irregular. I suspect this might still be the case, so I don't really know when my period is due.

Given my account, what are the chances of me being pregnant as opposed to having withdrawl symptoms after going off birth control?

I had really bad withdrawal symptoms when I came off the pill I completely convinced myself I was pregnant I was bloated, nausea but all my tests were negative. sometimes it's the hormones. can you take a test?

It really could be either the only way to know is to take a test

Thank you for your replies!

So far, I've been getting BFNs on my HPTs, but it could be too early and I might be getting false negatives.

Since I have no idea when my period is due, I won't even know if and when I'm late, which complicates things further...

I also keep getting on and off ferning on my Fertile Focus, which confuses me even more. Got really sick and even vomited 2 days ago (in the evening) - sure it was a sign of pregnancy, but the nausea subsided since then, and has not returned so far.

As of today, I'm CD 24, so I'll probably wait for a few more days and see if any new symptoms or signs show up. Fir the mean time, I'm still playing the waiting game... :wall2:

Any advice on *WHEN* I should take a blood test that will reliably tell me whther I'm pregnant or not?

Thanks again and GL to all of us! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back