Early pregnancy bleeding?!

Molly3698

Reaction score
Hi not sure if I'm in the right place. Had positive pregnancy tests, they've all been very light but still visible. I am now 4 days late and had pain on my right side what's slowly getting more painful, the left side isn't hurting at all. Also I have had a pink discharge that is now turning into red blood. unable to get an appointment at the epu until the end of next week and not sure if I should be worried or not

Hi have you any other symptoms other than the pain in one side and the bleeding? how bad is your pain? I would go to A&E and ask them to scan you. I had a ruptured ectopic last year it was in my right tube that burst I ended up losing my tube. My symptoms initially were sharp pain in my fairy honestly felt like someone was stabbing me. On off bleeding, felt really sick, awful stabbing pains in my chest upto my shoulder on one side until my tube ruptured then it was in both sides. I'm sure it's not this for you but I always say better to be safe than sorry and if you have any pain and bleeding it really is best to get checked out xx

I would definitely go to A&E or call the 111 number as they can get you an emergency appointment, it's better to be safe and also it will ease your mind knowing you've been checked over xx

Pain is more like a period ache and i normally I suffer worse when I am on. Bleeding has been fairly light today but still have the ache there, I have been feeling sick but mostly at night. waiting for partner to get back from work and then I'm going to head to a&e xx

How did you get on at A&E I hope all is well with you and your pregnancy xx

I went to a&e and my hcg levels was below 1 so I had a complete miscarriage. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner and thanks for your help xxx

So sorry. I had a chemical pregnancy (early loss) a few years back and it was really tough emotionally. I hope you are okay. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back