Early pregnancy bleeding :(

Juice

Reaction score
I had a bit of blood when wiping earlier. Went to epu and they did bloods. Said they couldn't scan me until blood came back because I don't know how many weeks pregnant I am. Hcg level came back at 38,000 so they have booked me a scan tomorrow.
Bleeding stopped for a couple of hours but just been for a wee and there is more red blood when wiping. I'm so scared!
Does anyone have any success stories from similar experiences? Really need some positivity to calm me down :(
Was going to start my pregnancy journal today. Glad I didn't now! :'(

Last edited:
I bled with my first pregnancy and have a healthy 2 year old, I also have a few friends that have had bleeds and have healthy babies x

I had a bleed at 15 weeks. It was awful, but now at 30 weeks and things are looking good!

Hope it turns out OK for you x x

Hope you're OK juice :(.

Had no idea you where pregnant again, how is your new little one? forgot yours arrived just a couple of days before mine looking at your signature xx

Just had a scan. Everything looks fine and there's a teeny tiny hb. Measuring about 6 weeks but isn't really accurate at this stage. But from those dates this baby is due about 2 weeks before Penny's first birthday :shock:
Mel, Penny is great! Really easy and happy baby! How's your little munchkin? X

Amazing news!

I'm jealous,I instantly wanted another but I think we'll have a bigger gap.

My little boy is doing great, love him to pieces he's so much fun, which is why i need another haha!

Ideally we'd have liked a bigger gap, but it's not a big deal, really lol
It'll be interesting to experience because we had a 2 year gap between dd1 and dd2 so now we're doing the opposite ;)

Hey Juice, you have to google it out because according to me that is a serious problem. because i don't have any experience about that and also hear that kind of problem first time in my life. My sister also have 2 babies, but that thing didn't happen to her , i think. so , you should go for a better medication. Take Care!

Last edited:
Had slight bleeding around the same period this pregnancy and they told me it's not uncommon around 6 weeks, because your placenta starts forming. That could cause some bleeding. I'm 35 weeks now and baby is growing and happily kicking all day. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back