Early Ovulation

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
My phone got broken at one of my appointments at the hospital when the midwife accidentally knocked my bag over, it had all my fertility tracking in the app which I then couldn't access, however I've just found a note of some dates I kept track of on iPad notes.

So I had my period March 31st, only lasted a couple days, had sex on the 9th (we were going through a bit of a rough patch and literally only had sex once in that month) and got positive pregnancy tests on the 30th of April. We lost this baby and have been trying again lots since, but having found these wee note of dates, I'm coming to the realisation I must actually ovulate pretty early?! If I conceived on CD10, say ovulation was maybe CD11 or CD12?

I haven't been having much luck with Opk's however I'm thinking that's maybe because I've been going along with my Ovia app so I'm probably not testing regularly early enough in my cycle, for example it currently says I won't be in my fertile phase for another 6 days but I'm currently on CD8. I do have semi irregular periods and suspected endometriosis which doesn't help however just had a lightbulb moment there thinking maybe it could be that we're focussing the bd'ing at the wrong times and it's actually too late.

Anyone else ovulate early or am I on the wrong track here?

No it's possible hun, everyone's bodies are so different that apps can get them wrong sometimes. I think it defo worth a shot, you never know it might be the case xx

I'm not sure if I'm misreading something but it sounds like you had sex on cd 10. It could be that you ovulated that early but it could also be that you ovulated on day 13 or 14 as sperm can hang around for a few days in the right conditions. I would cover the whole range of days just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back