Early Ovulation? Please help me figure this out

Elody

Reaction score
Hey girls! I am quite new to this and not sure what is going on

My last period started on July 29 and ended on August 1. My period usually lasts 4 days.

My husband and I are not actively ttcing yet (we are planning to start very soon) but we don't really prevent it especially when I know I am not ovulating. But I would love to get pregnant eventually and first I need to figure out my ovulation.

So on August 5 (Wed), 6 (Thurs) and 7 (Fri) we had unprotected sex. Now after reading some info online I know I shouldn't use apps such as Clue to track my ovulation but I was certain I was going to ovulate on August 12-14 (that's generally when I see CM as well, like at least 10 days after my period) I used to think CM is a sign of ovulation??

Anyways, I was talking to my friend and she actually told me she got pregnant 2 days after her period. She also thought that she was not ovulating but decided to take an ovulation test. And she was ovulating / about to start ovulating. She recommended that I do the same. So I took 4 ovulation tests on August 7 - Fri (night time) and then on August 8 (Sat) and they were blazing positive. 2 very dark lines. So I also ovulated early? I had bad cramps and headache which I never have with ovulation but no CM. Currently I have little to none CM and my boobs are slightly bigger which is usually a sign of ovulation? I am taking ovulation tests all week this week because this is supposed to be my fertile window (and today is my most "fertile" day and they are all negative. Like really negative. The second line is barely there.

I just ordered a basal thermometer and will start charting but I would be happy to hear your input...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back