Early, on time, late?

MrsR

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks I have had the feeling Seb's going to be 1-2 weeks early (which probably jinxed myself and he'll be seriously late!) x does anyone else have a feeling if their baby is going to be early, late or on time? x x

I'm guessing 18th October for myself so 5 days early x x

I was convinced katie was going to be 4 weeks early - she was 10 days late :lol: I was convinced ella was going to be late and she was on time!

Well Ive had a feeling all he way through that baby would be on time, possibly a few days early....but now Im drawing closer...Im feeling she's going to be a little madam and make sure she waits until August 1st. Just so she doesnt get the £250 grant.

:( Im hoping Im wrong though.

Well Ive had a feeling all he way through that baby would be on time, possibly a few days early....but now Im drawing closer...Im feeling she's going to be a little madam and make sure she waits until August 1st. Just so she doesnt get the £250 grant.

:( Im hoping Im wrong though.

She'll come out 31st July :lol::lol: lol

When I was pregnant with my son last year the due date was 30th of June but I was 1000% sure he would arrive the 24th. In the end he was born 5th of July (so I guess I was completely wrong hehe). Don't know why I had that feeling but I was off ;)

Last edited:
I got a feeling this ones going to be early. My 1st was 1 week early and my 2 was 4 weeks early.

My 1st was 4 days early,2nd 5 days late and 3rd 2 days early...haven't got a clue about this 1 yet xx

both of mine have been 5 days late so when ppl ask my due date this time I always say 22nd sept but I go 5 days over, I will really shocked if I go early or sick as a pig if I go more then 5 days over due.

DD was a week early x I don't know if it's just wishful thinking my feeling he'll be early x x

i want him to come 101010 but i think he will be late and eitherway come out on OHs birthday the 24th or on our anneversiry the 30th :D

I would love love love for my LO to arrive a week tomorrow!!! :) bang on 37 weeks and as soon as my mat leave starts!!! :yay:

seems very unikely at the moment though as I dont even think his head is engaged!!

I want little man to come early as I've always wanted a October baby!! He'll prob be 4 days late now and be November!!

i keep thinking end of sept and when i talk about birth always say sept automatically but im not due till 18th oct my birthday on the 14th and im determined it not coming then lol

My little man came 2 weeks early and i always had the feeling he would, don't know why! xxx

I was 11 days late and had a feeling all along she would be x

I'm guessing little one will be born on 19th October which is 8 years to the day since DH and I had our first date - not sure why, just a hunch. It would make me just over a week late which I guess is realistic for a first baby.

ahhh that would be nice. Our baby was conceived on our anniversary :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back