Early miscarriage

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by MelC2011, Jul 14, 2013.

1. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Need some advice ladies ... I'm only 4+5 and currently bleeding very heavy with lots of clots so think its time to say goodbye to my little bean.

How long did you leave it before trying again?

My hubby and I have decided we want to start trying straight away, but is this wise?
    xx

2. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

So sorry for ur loss , I lost one last October at the exact same time as u and I just carried on as normal my body didnt change I ovulated 14 days later , my tests just gradually got lighter until the day I started to bleed and it was negative completely xx

3. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

Whenever you feel mentally ready start again in my opinion xxx

4. timtam78

timtam78 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this hun. I tried again straight away after both my miscarriages. I think is more to do with your state of mind than physical. So I'd say just try again when you feel ready xxx

5. laurat

laurat Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss honey! In terms of trying again do what feels right for you!! Xxx

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

So sorry hun xx
    We tried again straight away after my mc at 4+6. My hpt was negative the day I started bleeding and I went on to have a pretty much normal cycle.

7. G4YLE

G4YLE Well-Known Member

Mel after my early misscarriage in March we tried again straight away. I found that I ov'd slightly later in the two cycle immediately after the miscarriage. You've just got to do what feels right for you and your partner. Hugs to you you xx

8. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

Sorry you are going through this, like everyone else says, do what feels right for you xx

#8 lisey, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  9. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

With my last miscarriage I decided to ttc as soon as I stopped bleeding. Sorry for your loss x

10. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

Oh Mel, so sorry for your loss. Like you me and husband just want to try again straight away. I'm currently on CD33 since D&C, not really expecting it to happen this month just kinda hoping AF will show now so I know where I'm at. Good luck xxx