Early labour!!!!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
NOOOO don't worry those of you who think I have gone into early labour! I am just worried about it! I keep reading about cases where mummies with babies with DS go into labour really early!!!! I'm talking like - now early!

I am CRAPPING myself now! Ha xxx

Oh my god no! Ha!!! Im just being my normal apprehensive self - worrying that it might happen to me as well as the other Down syndrome mummies!!!
As yet - nocontractions or anything else making me think it's imminent... Just other DS mummies who have had early bubba's!

U had me going then! Lol! Seems like ur bubba wants to hold out a little longer then. She needs to cook longer so relax! Lol!

Any signs of anything unusual I'd get checked out if you're worried. I had a early labour scare at 31 weeks and they said labour presents itself differently when it's early so I was glad they took my cramping seriously, and they can do a lot to stop things progressing. I think it's natural to be concerned when you read things, but try not to worry. xxx

Don't do that!! You nearly gave ms heart failure. Lol.

Xxx

Scared me too when I read the thread title... Can breathe again now!!

Naughty hopeful, I've just pooped me pants from reading that title!!!!

Tbh I wouldn't worry, I think it was a lot more scary in tri2, all my family come early. I was born at 32 weeks and bro and Sis were around the same and we are all fine. My nephew was born at 25 weeks and again fine.
Like others have said they can do alot to delay labour :) and anything unsure about we should def get checked out :) x

Bloody hell coffee came out of my nose then!!!!! :shock: Are you trying to set the rest of us off lmao?

Try not to worry about it, easy for me to say I know, but the added stress won't help hunny. Just keep a good eye on yourself and if you feel something isn't right then ring the mw straight away. Most times they can put labour on hold xxxxxxxx

You scared me a lot!!! I'm sure everything will be fine! If you think somethings not normal, just contact the hospital! That's what I would do if I didn't feel everything was fine!

xx

Jesus you scared me. lol. I have heard that too but my friend has a little girl with DS in fact she was one of twins (the other was non DS) and she was induced at 40 weeks!!! You're doing a fine job of cooking that little princess why on earth would she wanna come out early!!! xxxxxxx

Sorry girls! I didn't mean to scare you all...
Hopefully, she decides to stay in there or a while. We only chose our nursery colours yesterday. It's being painted this week. I have to make the Moses basket up yet, and wash all the clothes and pack the hospital bag and I would like at least a few weeks without work and without bubba!!!

Fingers crossed this extra chromosomed baby is too cosy and is like mummy and daddy in the morning - refusing to come out! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back