Early labour what are the stages.

charlene09

Reaction score
I'm unsure on whether what I'm experiencing is normal.
I have a lot of pelvic pressure this morning which I can only describe as having a bowling ball between my legs and shooting pains up my bits, also the insides of my legs have gone numb and lower backache. Is this normal for this stage or is it a cause for concern. My bump is so low too
e6372b50bf1d75c9b8c3a36e2f6166f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm very low this time (4th pregnancy) and i feel constant pressure down there exactly how you describe and when i stand up and walk its like someone's burning or ripping me apart!! I think it can be quite normal if the baby is engaged or pressing low down, i do remember this in my last pregnancy at about 18-19 weeks i almost wanted to push it all back up (tmi) im quite swollen down there to - the joys of pregnancy!!!!

Hiya, I'm in my second pregnancy, my little boy is 18month. I'm now 38 weeks but from about 30 weeks I was the same as you, bump was low, pains up mt bits, in my groin, legs back. I could barely move sometimes especially if id been sitting down and then trying to get up ,I just kept getting told it was spd and given a contact number for physio by my midwife. I'm not sure whether that's what it was but it was certainly uncomfortable. I hope it eases soon for you xx

Wow you are certainly all bump!

Some babies engage from 32 weeks so it might be that they've moved into your pelvis quicker which would explain the cramps your getting.

If your movements have changed or you start getting period pain I would call the labour ward, they might just examine you but it will put you at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back