Early gender scan

Mummyxbear

Reaction score
Hi
I'm just wondering when other mums found out their baby's gender. With my 9 month old I had a private scan at 16 weeks and was correctly told he was a boy. I tried to book a scan for 16weeks with my current pregnancy and everywhere was fully booked. I have been given a cancelation appointment for tomorrow and I will only be 15 weeks exactly. I told them this on the phone and they said as long as I am relatively slim they should be able to tell me the sex. If not they will re arrange a date for the following week. Has anyone else had a gender scan this early? Was the gender correct? Only asking as my partner is taking time off work to come with me to find out together.
Thank you for reading, Sorry for long post.
Nicola x x

I had mine at 15+1 & was told boy. He is clearly a boy! Lol this was confirmed at 20 week NHS scan. The private scans are so clear it's very difficult to make a mistake x

I had one at 15 + 4 and was told girl and just had confirmed at 20 week scan this week. I have heard people being told earlier than that as well. Go for it! If they can't see for sure, they will probably offer complimentary scan in 2 weeks or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back