Early BFPs

Melanie3103

Reaction score
So i know its really unlikely but i am also aware that some do get really early BFPs.. whats the earliest (you've experienced yourself or heard about - how many DPO?)...

Just curious....
Xx

I didn't get mine til about 12dpo - 3 days before af was due, but i didn't test before that so it might have shown a squinter earlier. I've heard of people getting squinters at 8dpo. x

Very faint lines on cheapie tests that a digi confirmed using the same urine at 10dpo for both pregnancies x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I was just wondering the same question. Need to poas but only about 8dpo

I am just DPO5 today and its driving me mad! Itching to test...

:-( hate waiting.....

10dpo for me on a FRER. Although I thought I could see something 9dpo on an ic but it was gone when the test was dry.

First bfp not until 16dpo, all tests were bfn before that and second bfp 7dpo and 2-3 weeks on a digi at 10dpo.

4 of my bfps have come around 10-12dpo, this last time with my sticky one, got a sqinter at 9dpo. The only one that was different was ectopic, and i picked it up very late (around 20dpo)

13dpo my son, 11dpo my daughter, 8dpo 1st miscarriage, 9dpo 2nd miscarriage, 11dpo chemical pregnancy........

I usually test with 10miu (super sensitive) cheapie strip tests and if I get a convincing line I do a frer to confirm :)

Ooo this is making me want to test, I'm roughly 10dpo ... I might just do a sneaky cheapie ..... Or should I wait? AF due in a few days .... HELP!?

i was 14dpo when i found out, i did test everday from 10dpo

Awwww.. Thats great! Got everything crossed.

Im DPO6 today, going to try wait til dpo10 - sunday! Then its just 4 days before AF is due. I know its still very early but i wont be able to stop myself i think.

Thanks all for your replies - wish me luck for my BFP this time!! :)

Xx

Naomi, just seen you got you BFP this month congrats Hun, H&H 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back