Early babies more demanding???

Eveadel

Reaction score
Just something Ive been meaning to ask for a while. Do you think early babies not really premmies are more demanding. Isabella was 3 weeks early and she was quite a demanding baby, when breastfeeding (only done this for 6 weeks) she would feed every hour or so. Do you think it was because she was trying to catch up with her EDD weight????

Nah... Tia was incredibly demanding, needing to be fed every hour or so... even with formula top up's she was always hungry and could eat more... and I had her at 41+1 and 8lb 9oz... I was always under the assumption that big babies were more hungry and demanding... but it must be just individual ones... :think: Or at least ones that need to grow quick.

Yes I spose they are all very individual, just was wondering if my theory was correct :D

No, sorry hun. My second and third babes were both early and both easier than my first, who was born at forty two weeks

Lisa

So could just be that 1st babies make us feel they are very demanding or is it our inexperience???

Hannah was just over 4 weeks prem and she was hard work because she wouldnt feed, the first 3 months were a living nightmare

dylan was a week early and a very chilled out happy baby who likes his food but not demanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back