Early 1st time, early 2nd?????

Eveadel

Reaction score
Isabella arrived at 37+1, I had a thin cervix from 23 weeks??

Is it possible the 2nd baby could come early (that is when Im pregnant)???

i think every pregnancy is different, so could go either way.
i was 4 days early with Georgia (11) so thought i would be with Josh, but in the end Josh(6) & Louie were both born bang on their due dates :shock:

I was told when I was expecting my 2nd that she would be similar to my 1st who arrived a week early. I was well disappointed when she arrived 11 days late after being induced :x My 3rd also arrived 5 days late!

My first was 9 days late, my second was 2 weeks early, my third was 1 week early and my 4th was 10 days late, god knows when this one will come then.lol

I shouldn't have read this thread... :cry: :cry: :cry: Tia was 8 days late... I can't cope with another late one :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really want to know this as well! Jacob arrived 6 weeks early at 34+1 weeks and no reason was given. We are trying for a second and I will definitely have my bags packed at 7 months. I think it will always be in the back of my mind as well. Apparently someone told me that I will get scanned more for the second to check for any signs?

I don'tknow - would be interesting to know as I had Finlay at 37+2 with a 5 hr labour! Doc said the next one could come quicker (labourwise)

I suppose all pregnancies are different so who knows!!!!

Lynsey said:
I really want to know this as well! Jacob arrived 6 weeks early at 34+1 weeks and no reason was given. We are trying for a second and I will definitely have my bags packed at 7 months. I think it will always be in the back of my mind as well. Apparently someone told me that I will get scanned more for the second to check for any signs?
same here no explanation was given as to why emma was early so im terrified that the next one will be early, i was told that my next pregnancy would be consultant led care

sam96031 said:
Lynsey said:
same here no explanation was given as to why emma was early so im terrified that the next one will be early, i was told that my next pregnancy would be consultant led care

It's worrying isn't it! Especially as Jacob had to spend the first 2 weeks of his life in special care. Are you planning any more soon?

Lynsey said:
sam96031 said:
Lynsey said:

It's worrying isn't it! Especially as Jacob had to spend the first 2 weeks of his life in special care. Are you planning any more soon?
we are trying to move atm and when we have we will be starting to TTC i think. Emmaa spent the first month and a half in SCBU as she was 10 weeks prem. i think that this is one of the worries that all parents of a prem baby has.

r u trying now then!!! good luck hun.

Ellis was 2 days early, Kyla was 6 days late xxxx

Keely said:
r u trying now then!!! good luck hun.

Ellis was 2 days early, Kyla was 6 days late xxxx

Hiya Keely it is great to see you here.

Oh my god, I cant believe how old Kyla is now.

Yes we have started trying this month!!! I dont know whether Im barmy!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back