Earliest Sign/Weirdest Sign and when?

BlondeP

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just curious to know what your earliest pregnancy symptom was / weirdest symptom was and when you got them!

❤️❤️❤️

My first pregnancy was unplanned but at what would have been at around 4 dpo I felt so dizzy at work. At 8 dpo I had an upset stomach. I tested at 10 dpo and nothing. So I left it but the day before my period was due I had a really vivid dream thay my husband was carrying a baby on his front in a rucksack but I couldn't see the baby's face but could hear it saying 'I'm here, look!' I woke up in a sweat. Next day I tested and got a positive!

I had very similar symptoms at around the same time in my next, planned pregnancy.

Last edited:
I found my old TWW online countdown to pregnancy chart, and I recorded some nausea and vivid dreams from about 4DPO. Although I think the nausea was caused by a hypersensitive nose. I'm 90% certain I turned into a beagle during pregnancy haha. Other than that, I got serious nausea around 13 DPO which didn't leave until 18 weeks or so. I definitely didnt "feel" pregnant before testing. Sorry for section hopping ! This was with DS.

With my last pregnancy was having to get of the bus before I threw up aha( I didn't know i was preg). This time I just had cramps from quite soon after ov. Only just started getting dry mouth, but no sign of nausea! :D Oh and while we were ttc I defiantly new the months I wasn't pregnant but the month in fell preg I didn't feel pregnant but I didn't feel not pregnant if you get me lol

Last edited:
This is my 6th pregnancy and with each one I always have a dream of a positive pregnancy test around 6/7 dpo. But with this one I dreamt that my husband got the positive pregnancy test and that it wasn't my baby!!!!!!! Tested 9dpo and it was positive xx

My eyes go funny when I'm at a computer and I get black spots, on my pregnancy last year (which sadly ended in miscarriage) the doctor said that it was normal for your eyes to change I have low blood pressure aswell so tnat has an impact. I had a funny feeling I was pregnant again as my eyes went funny so dos a test and I was! Xxx

Looking back now although i had the exhaustion an metallic taste it was the harnass for my snare drum from pipeband being goo tight that was a giveaway xx

Mine was about 6 dpo I got the worst taste in my mouth that just wouldn't go away. I'll be really interested to see what happens when we conceive this time

I also got the metallic taste like the others during the first trimester often, something to do with Estrogen regulating your sense of taste and fluctuating during pregnancy = taste fluctuations. xx

Lower backache a few days DPO and feeling really cold....nose, hands 'HCG in the system can do that' also my nipples became erect almost immediately and they stayed that way 24/7....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back