Earliest Sign/Weirdest Sign and when?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by BlondeP, Jan 30, 2016.

1. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!

Just curious to know what your earliest pregnancy symptom was / weirdest symptom was and when you got them!

❤️❤️❤️

2. babybee

babybee Well-Known Member

My first pregnancy was unplanned but at what would have been at around 4 dpo I felt so dizzy at work. At 8 dpo I had an upset stomach. I tested at 10 dpo and nothing. So I left it but the day before my period was due I had a really vivid dream thay my husband was carrying a baby on his front in a rucksack but I couldn't see the baby's face but could hear it saying 'I'm here, look!' I woke up in a sweat. Next day I tested and got a positive!

I had very similar symptoms at around the same time in my next, planned pregnancy.

#2 babybee, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  3. MumsyLou

MumsyLou Active Member

I found my old TWW online countdown to pregnancy chart, and I recorded some nausea and vivid dreams from about 4DPO. Although I think the nausea was caused by a hypersensitive nose. I'm 90% certain I turned into a beagle during pregnancy haha. Other than that, I got serious nausea around 13 DPO which didn't leave until 18 weeks or so. I definitely didnt "feel" pregnant before testing. Sorry for section hopping ! This was with DS.

4. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

With my last pregnancy was having to get of the bus before I threw up aha( I didn't know i was preg). This time I just had cramps from quite soon after ov. Only just started getting dry mouth, but no sign of nausea! :D Oh and while we were ttc I defiantly new the months I wasn't pregnant but the month in fell preg I didn't feel pregnant but I didn't feel not pregnant if you get me lol

#4 PeanutButter, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  5. scn

scn Well-Known Member

This is my 6th pregnancy and with each one I always have a dream of a positive pregnancy test around 6/7 dpo. But with this one I dreamt that my husband got the positive pregnancy test and that it wasn't my baby!!!!!!! Tested 9dpo and it was positive xx

6. Tina18

Tina18 Well-Known Member

My eyes go funny when I'm at a computer and I get black spots, on my pregnancy last year (which sadly ended in miscarriage) the doctor said that it was normal for your eyes to change I have low blood pressure aswell so tnat has an impact. I had a funny feeling I was pregnant again as my eyes went funny so dos a test and I was! Xxx

7. kaz1983

kaz1983 Well-Known Member

Looking back now although i had the exhaustion an metallic taste it was the harnass for my snare drum from pipeband being goo tight that was a giveaway xx

8. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Mine was about 6 dpo I got the worst taste in my mouth that just wouldn't go away. I'll be really interested to see what happens when we conceive this time

9. MumsyLou

MumsyLou Active Member

I also got the metallic taste like the others during the first trimester often, something to do with Estrogen regulating your sense of taste and fluctuating during pregnancy = taste fluctuations. xx

10. fluffycat

fluffycat Well-Known Member

I got super tired and felt exhausted. X

11. sansk

sansk Well-Known Member

Lower backache a few days DPO and feeling really cold....nose, hands 'HCG in the system can do that' also my nipples became erect almost immediately and they stayed that way 24/7....lol

12. kittykitchn

kittykitchn Well-Known Member

A fever at night on implantation day!