Earliest heartbeat on an ep scan ????

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
What's the earliest u have seen the heartbeat on an ep scan? I heard u can't see it any earlier than 7 weeks ? Thanks xx

7 weeks is recommended for early scans as there is a better chance of seeing a heartbeat. Having a scan earlier and not seeing a heartbeat can cause unnecessary worry when it's just too early rather than anything being wrong x

I had an ep scan last week & the heartbeat was as clear as anything. They said I was 7+2 but my dates could change when I go for my dating scan ?? Does this look as early as that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 27
No idea, just need to wait until your dating scan to get your due date.
Does 7+2 not match with your last period date?

I had one at 5+6 and that's all they could see x

I saw the heartbeat it was as clear as day. My periods r irregular but my last was Dec I think

Just need to be patient until your dating scan xx

I saw and heard a really clear heartbeat at my early scan. I dated myself 6 +1 but the nurse dated 5 +4 but said it was difficult at that size to get a clear measurement xx

I saw HB at approx 6 weeks- as others have said it's really hard for them to measure accurately at that size x

I think it's 6 weeks, but as with everything, everyone is different! Xx

I'm just trying to work out how far on I am. As a lot of ppl r saying it's only a ruff estimate but they told me 7+2 would love to be further on & not behind!! I seen heartbeat clear as day x

You'll get a more accurate date at your 12 week scan hun, I know this feels ages away at the mo x

I'm just trying to work out how far on I am. As a lot of ppl r saying it's only a ruff estimate but they told me 7+2 would love to be further on & not behind!! I seen heartbeat clear as day x

It won't be far out from this, you should settle yourself and be patient xx

They saw heartbeat and fetal pole confirmed when I was 6+2 based on LMP. my 12 week scan is on Monday, will be 13+2 by those dates.

I have a hosp scan on the 18 the but if that's right I will only b about 11 week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back