Earliest gender?

I think some find out quite early if they get harmony bloods done. Other than that I think its 16 or 17w you can identify gender on a scan.

I found out with Jackson at my 20w scan. No deniying the little worm floating around in there :lol:

xxxx

I'm desperate to find out so I can put a deposit on my pram lol. I heard u can get a private gender scan at no earlier than 17 weeks :( x

Yeah probably right then. I thought 16 seemed a bit early but wasnt 100%

Its a longgg wait if your wanting to find out gender it seems.

My 20w scan flew in after my 12w one first time round.

xxxx

Im 11 weeks, you should join the thred I have open for October mummies in the first trimester section.

xxxx

I found out at scan at 15 weeks. It was harmony scan and wasn't planning on finding out gender - but boy bits were clearly visible!! X

I have a private scan booked for the 26th and I'll be 18 weeks! I am so excited but time is going sooooooo slow!

It seems to have dragged sooooooo bad for me. Hope it goes faster for you x

We found out at our 13 weeks NHS appointment, didn't really expect to, but the sonographer said it was clear enough she'd be willing to take a guess. Didn't trust that judgement until 20 weeks though, and I still have moments where I'm thinking, "What if he comes out a girl?" ;)

Agree that the 20 week scan came really quickly though...it seems to be so hard to get until 13 weeks, and then time just starts flying.

Oh really? Has anyone ever done the old wives tails? Like the cabbage test? The ring test? Or the bicarbonate soda test?

All mine pointed to girl, except the heart rate one says boy - and he was a boy.

xxxx

I have never tried the old wife's tale but I think I might do the heartbeat one this time around X x

According to heartbeat mines is a girl but I'm having a boy! Chinese gender predictor said boy.
I found out at just over 11 weeks as I had harmony testing done xx

Last edited:
Oh god lol! I just can't wait to find out and b able to start buying ha ha cx

It's non invasive prenatal testing for chromosome abnormalities with the bonus of finding out the sex if you want.
It's basically a very expensive blood test for your risk of having a baby with downs, Edwards or pataeu syndrome. It's only available privately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back