Earliest gender scans??

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a gender scan for this little 1 but what is the earliest u can get it ? I have no patience and I am so excited to find out if we are team pink or blue!? We r 13+2 just now X

Last edited:
I think it's 16 weeks but you may have to go private as nhs won't do it any sooner than 20weeks x

Our local private scan place do it from 16 weeks, but they were happy for us to boook to go at 15 and that was fine :) xx

I just phoned and booked at mine and they don't take u any earlier than 16+4 lol still a few weeks to wait now lol xx

I'm feeling team blue lol, what do u think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 19
My friend had a late dating scan (she was called back to remeasure) turns out she went to 15w, and found out it was a boy. Shes still to get her 20w and probably confirm but she found out 15w.

I booked my private scan for 20.04.16, so 2 weeks on Wendesday and Ill be 16w and a couple days.

xxxx

Yeah, I'd go with team blue xx

Last edited:
I was 16 +5 when I went for a private gender scan xxx

Hi had mine at 16 weeks with babybond. They was excellent and told us it was a girl. Iv had lots of scans since and they still say girl xx

It sounds really bad but I would love a girl and everyone is saying boy going by my scan and it makes me feel so bad!! I will obv love it either way but my youngest is. Boy and he's wild. I would love a girl :'( c

Sadly we cannot chose what we have unless we pay privately to pick.

I am really not fussed either way, I knew there would be a choice of both when I began trying.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back