Earliest Gender Scan?...

twinkle90

Reaction score
Im really debating whether having an early scan to see if we can see the sex of our baby. But i dont want to waste money if its not garaunteed. How much does it cost? And would anyone recommend them? Xxx

im paying £50 for regular 2D (was £80 for 3D) and i'm going a week today, if they cant determine the sex they give me a free one at a later date :)

I would definitely recommend one! We paid £65 for ours which was the cheapest in our area but I know it can vary a lot from place to place and sometimes you can get deals on sites like groupon. I loved it :)

We were told girl and she was still a girl at our 20 week scan! Obviously they can't 100% guarantee they've got it right but the lady doing ours said she was very sure and that she wouldn't say one way or the other if she wasn't. I could also see for myself that there wasn't any dangly bits! Most places as well if they can't tell because of baby's position or whatever will offer a free rescan. I say go for it! Xxx

And when can i have the scan? Anytime? i really really debating to have one. How do i go about arranging one? Xxx

I had mine at 16+3. The lady did say that they can sometimes tell from about 15 and a half weeks but they prefer to wait until 16 weeks as by then it should be quite obvious. I just googled gender scans in my area then picked the one I thought was best value and phoned up and booked! Xxx

mine was £79 at babybond, i had it at 17 weeks. they have started offering one for £39 though if you can wait till 18 weeks! xxx

im having mine at 15+5, i told them and they said it should be fine :)

I had mine at 15+1 & it is definitely worth it, we had 3 private scans at £90 each & they were all far clearer & a far better experience than the NHS. The doctor could clearly see we are having a little boy within the first few minutes! x

I had mine at 16 weeks and it cost me £40 that was 2d and 3d view and got told I was having a boy and then got it confirmed at my 20 week scan. Would defiantly recommend it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back