Earliest Conception? Possible Ovulation on CD8?

Cameron2010

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just looking for advice...

I think I might have ovulated on CD8 after having a chemical pregnancy. I got a BFP last cycle but then I started bleeding with bad cramps and then got BFN. I counted the day I started bleeding as CD1 (it was the day AF was due anyway).

Yesterday (CD8) I had AF type cramps all day and very obvious twinges/pain in my left ovary. I felt really bloated and have felt very wet yesterday and today (sorry TMI) with a lot of clear watery CM. I don't chart or temp and didn't have any OPKs. Do you think it's possible that I ovulated that early? I have a 27 day cycle and think I usually O around cd13. Could the chemical pregnancy have caused early ovulation this month? I also had a miscarriage at 14 weeks the month before in February.

I'm hoping I did as we BD'd on CD6 and that will be our only opportunity this month. I just totally thought we were out this month because we weren't going to see each other around ovulation and I hadn't thought about it at all but then I started feeling like that yesterday and now I'm back to obsessing!

CD6 does sound extremely early though, even though I know sperm can live for up to 7 days and I could have ovulated 2 days later, it seems highly unlikely. I may just be wishful thinking with the early ovulation too.

Whats the earliest you know of someone conceiving?

Sorry I have totally rambled on.

Thanks for reading!

Its very possible to ovulate cd 8 especially if you have a short cycle. I have had positive opk at cd10 before xx

Oh really that's good to know, when do you usually ovulate? I've just been to the toilet and there was a lot of EWCM so I guess that's a good sign? Not hopeful of the sperm still being there tho xx

Oh really that's good to know, when do you usually ovulate? I've just been to the toilet and there was a lot of EWCM so I guess that's a good sign? Not hopeful of the sperm still being there tho xx

To be honest my opks are positive on different days of all my cycles which is kind of weird, I've had as early as cd10 and late as cd 15. I have no idea exact day of ovulation as have zero symptoms but think its 1 day after pos opk.
Ewcm is a good sign and sperm can live a few days, I hope it's a good result for you. X

So sorry about your losses hun :hug:

I was a 26 day cycle every month until I m/c last year and since them its anywhere from day 23 to 28. And ovulating anywhere from day 10 to 14. So day 8 I would say is definitely possible! In february I ovulated day 10 and AF came on day 23. So if you think you have ovulated early then be prepared for AF appearing very early! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back