Earliest BFP

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to hold off as long as possible before testing, as don't want the disappointment of a BFN getting me down.

However I think I will test on Friday, which will be 12dpo... as we're out on Saturday so I'd rather have an idea whether I should lay off the drink or not (won't go crazy with it either way) then again on Sunday.

Although, I don't know if I can hold off that long. So just for a bit of fun I suppose, what is the earliest you have had a BFP or know of someone getting one?

12dpo should be ok to test. Fx for you :)

I got one at 8dpo and 5dpo :/ xx

I haven't ever tested earlier than 9dpo but got squinters then. Haven't had a clear line until 11dpo though! I would wait if I was you, there's honestly nothing more stressful than trying to squint at a pregnancy test lol! Friday will be perfect. If you're dying to test then I would do a cheapie on Wednesday /Thursday xx

I'll see if I can hold off, like you say squinting does nothing but add more questions anyway...

9 dpo in the afternoon in 3 pregnancies. I had something there that I kept squinting at 8dpo and 9dpo am but not enough to call a BFP.

Interesting that you got it in the afternoon.

Think I'll hold off until Wednesday if I can and then test with my cheaper one.

Everytime I go to the toilet at the moment it's really diluted so don't think I'll get anything unless it's FMU anyway

I have no sage dpo window wisdom to share with you as both of my pregnancies were purely unexpected and I wasn't tracking anything... I just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck!! I know you're going bonkers with all your symptoms, fingers crossed for that BFP! :D

I got my squinter at 10 DPO on an IC. But on a FRER was clear as day. Xx

Thankyou Salley.

And everyone else.

Well stupidly just tested 9dpo; and it was negative. Feeling extremely nauseous this morning though. :(

Dont worry Donna still in the running...will you test again tomz? x

I'm going to say no; my thinking was my symptoms would have suggested maybe I implanted earlish so could have got a positive result.

I'm gunna try and hold on until Friday; but we'll see.

I'd say I'm gunna try and stop symptom spotting as well but let's face it we all know that's not gunna happen

i am struggling to hold out but really dont want to see the bfn :( already a little down thinking its not my month but think that might be the working nights being tired etc.
Had a little bit of bad luck aswell last couple of days so that hasnt helped.

its hard not to symptom spot and want to test. i havent had any symptoms really. had a bad back the other night and have felt abit nausea some days but think thats the weather etc. bits of cramping last night/this morning but feels more like AF gearing itself. x

OH commented the other night saying he thinks I am; which doesn't help as it's just putting it even more in my head.

I never get nausea like this. I suppose I need to think positive and think even if it turns out I'm not pregnant maybe it's the last push of contraception coming out of my system. Who knows.

Like you say until AF arrives neither of us are out

I'm 5po and I've tested already not even a squinter for me. I've been having leaky boobs, increase in cm and nausea this morning but I am trying not to get my hopes up xxx

Good signs violet - fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test again? X

Good symptoms violet.

I had nausea this morning but it's gone now, I've got bad lower back pain and still have creamy cm

Thanks Hun, probably the weekend at the earliest failing that I'll wait till the 20th I'm due Af then. I had a nap today too when my son went down for one I woke up feeling so ill like I was gonna puke :( but I don't have a single symptom that I had with my son haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back