ear tag removal

maria1976

Reaction score
Got to go to the plastic surgeon to have Ruby's ear tag removed on Thursday morning, got to starve her from 4am!!! :shock: although they are seeing her first thing and have to travel to East Grinstead, you can see it in this pic. Apparantly she was trying to grow another ear :shock: :shock: :shock:

Has anyone else had to have this done??

STA71164.jpg

really? hope she doesnt get too hungry poor thing :hug: :hug: :hug: hope the op goes well too, im sure they will look after her :hug:

aww poor thing, my friends baby has one of these next to his ear but hasnt had it removed and he's nearly 5 now, is it neccesary to have it removed? Hope it goes ok x x

apparantly so yes as it can get bigger with age, its also linked to hearing difficulties :( so far so good though fingers crossed xxx

Thanks for support :)

I'm sure everything will be fine. She really is beautiful. Let us know how she gets on. xxx

My son is 7 weeks, he has a skin tag on his ear too, in the same place as Ruby's.
His paed says its linked to kidney problems. As the ears grow at the same time as the kidneys, a few years ago they scanned babies with skin tags to make sure the kidneys were ok.
I was wondering if Robbie would NEED to have this removed or is it purely for cosmetic reasons?? Hmmm
Robbie wasn't scanned and does not have any reported problems with his kidneys. Has anyone else heard of this??

Nicola xx

I have one long ear tag on left ear, & a cluster of small ones on the right. I grew up being teased & stared at because of them. I'm 28 & a mother of 3 now. I still get stared at, & ot hasn't gotten easier. Please, have it removed. Your child will thank you one day.

This is an olddd thread!!

Although it's nice to see that my LO isn't the only baby to ever of had a fetish with sucking the end of someones nose!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back